Your support space
Our answers to your search
Le club AccorHotels
AccorHotels Privileged Partners
How can I use my Rewards points?
When you have 2,000 points, you can:
In the AccorHotels hotels participating in the loyalty programme
Book your stays online using your points:
- 1 Log in to your account, and then choose your stay,
- 2 Your available Rewards points balance automatically appears.
- 3 Book your hotel using your Rewards points
- Convert your points into Le Club AccorHotels Rewards hotel vouchers of EUR 40 to pay for all or part of your stays directly in our hotels or give them to someone else.
- Book Dream stays: Stay packages paid entirely in points, offered exclusively to our best customers.
- Book your stays online using your points:
Convert them into "pleasurable moments" and:
- Enjoy Special Rewards: cinema tickets, concert tickets, bottles of wine, etc. Register to discover our future offers.
- Live our Elite Experiences: sports tournaments or cultural events reserved for our best customers.
Attend events in the Le Club AccorHotels Elite Box at the AccorHotels Arena:
This prestigious private area lets you fully immerse in a "live" experience, with a panoramic view of the stage.
Book two tickets to attend the show of your choice and enjoy a refined cocktail service.
Bookings with your Le Club AccorHotels points only.
Use them with our partners and:
- Transfer your Rewards points to a wide selection of partner loyalty programmes e.g. Avios
- Make a donation to an association (Pure project or Solidarity AccorHotels)
NB : The use of your Rewards points isn't possible with the partner hotels of the Loyalty programme. The "Book with my points" feature is not available for these hotels and you can't present them your Le Club AccorHotels Rewards Hotel vouchers.
For more information, click here.