Hotel address1 Morgan St
2650 WAGGA WAGGA
How to reach the hotel
Contact the hotel
- Tel. (+61)2/69216444
- Fax. (+61)2/69212922
Recently viewed hotels
Wagga Wagga tour guide
Hotel code: 8862
Wagga Wagga, in the heart of the Riverina, straddles the mighty Murrumbidgee River and is NSW's largest inland city, featuring a wide range of tourist opportunities to take in Australia's natural beauty and agricultural as well as military history.
Tourist and practical information
- VISITOR INFORMATION (0.65 km / 0.40 mi)
Art and culture
Art and Culture
- WAGGA ART GALLERY (1.30 km / 0.81 mi)
- WAGGA GLASS GALLERY (0.50 km / 0.31 mi)
- BOTANIC GARDNES (2.50 km / 1.55 mi)
- WAGGA CIVIC THEATER (1.10 km / 0.68 mi)
- MTC (5.00 km / 3.11 mi)
- BOLTON PART (0.10 km / 0.06 mi)
- OASIS SWIMMING (0.20 km / 0.12 mi)
- WAGGA GOLF CLUB (9.00 km / 5.59 mi)
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
Hotel classifications (1 to 5 stars for France) correspond to criteria laid down by local regulations.