Hotel addressCnr of St John and William St
How to reach the hotelGPS :S 41° 26' 1.62'' E 147° 8' 9.27''
Contact the hotel
- Tel. (+61)3/63337555
- Fax. (+61)3/63337559
Recently viewed hotels
Launceston tour guide
Hotel code: 8766
Located on Cornwall Square, one of Launceston's most historic sites. The site was originally used as the city's market garden and has been a lumberyard and a works depot. It was previously known as the Market Square.
Tourist and practical information
Art and culture
Art and Culture
- CLARENDON HOUSE (30.00 km / 18.64 mi)
- DUCK REACH (7.00 km / 4.35 mi)
- AUTO MUSEUM (0.70 km / 0.43 mi)
- CATARACT GORGE (2.30 km / 1.43 mi)
- GRINDEWALD (20.00 km / 12.43 mi)
- INVERESK PRECINCT (0.50 km / 0.31 mi)
- LAVENDER FARM (50.00 km / 31.07 mi)
- TAMAR VALLEY (22.00 km / 13.67 mi)
- WOOLMERS ESTATE (30.00 km / 18.64 mi)
- AURORA STADIUM (1.20 km / 0.75 mi)
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.