Recently viewed hotels
Hotel - Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge access map
SOFITEL BUDAPEST :Experience Budapest´s rich culture at the Hungarian State Opera or feast your eyes on Roman, Gothic and Art Nouveau architecture - an art historian's dream. You are within walking distance of Budapest's best sightseeing, luxury boutiques and restaurants.From Liszt Ferenc Airport, take Ulloi Str and head towards central Budapest. Turn left at Kinizsi Str, then right on Pesti alsó rakpart by the Danube. Go right at Belgrád rakpart to the hotel in Széchenyi Sqr. By metro, take line 3 to Deak Sqr.
Accessible by public transport
|Underground station||M3||DEAK TER|
|Bus||105/16||SZECHENYI ISTVAN TER|
- EASTERN RAILWAY ST. (3.00 km / 1.86 mi)
- KELETI TRAIN STATION (2.70 km / 1.68 mi)
- SOUTHERN RAILWAY ST (2.00 km / 1.24 mi)
- WESTERN RAILWAY ST. (2.00 km / 1.24 mi)
- LISZT FERENC INT. A (16.00 km / 9.94 mi)
- FERIHEGY AIRPORT (22.00 km / 13.67 mi)
- BUDAORS (7.00 km / 4.35 mi)
- HUNGARIA KORUT (8.00 km / 4.97 mi)
- HUNGARIA KRT (8.00 km / 4.97 mi)
Hotel addressSzechenyi Istvan ter 2
How to reach the hotelGPS :N 47° 29' 54.02'' E 19° 2' 53.06''
Contact the hotel
- Tel. (+36)1/2351234
- Fax. (+36)1/2351361
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.