DINING CREDIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS – JAKARTA & TANGERANG HOTELS
LE CLUB ACCORHOTELS MEMBERS’ DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Guests must book at least 2 nights with the Flexible Rate / Saver Rate / Advance Saver Rate at participating hotels in Indonesia (excl. Bali & Lombok).
- Guest will receive Dining Credit with a value of:
- IDR 150,000 Pullman, Bandara International Hotel - Managed by AccorHotels, or Grand MercuRE
- IDR 100,000 Novotel & Mercure
- IDR 50,000 ibis & ibis Styles
- The dining credit is valid for use during guest stay in the hotel between check-in and check-out time by the person(s) that booked the accommodation and is eligible for use towards food and beverage consumption.
- Not eligible for use towards accommodation or gratuities and cannot be exchanged into cash.
- Not eligible for use towards conferences and events services.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Each hotel's dining credit terms and conditions may apply. Please check with the front desk staff.
The creation of a Le Club AccorHotels membership account is required. If you are not a member yet, you can join online for free. You may also join the programme while making your reservation and be eligible to the Members’ Draw. Otherwise, you cannot take advantage of this special Members’ Draw. 1. PREAMBLE
Le Club AccorHotels offers 12 members the chance to win 10,000 Rewards points each/per winner, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein below (the “Prize
” as further described in these terms and conditions).
The Member covenants that he/she has full legal capacity to commit under these terms and conditions. The participation of the Member in the Draw constitutes such Member’s acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions. 2. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
The definitions set out below will apply throughout these general terms and conditions, including the above preamble:
- “Draw” means the draw for the Prize run by Le Club AccorHotels.
- “Le Club AccorHotels” means the AccorHotels loyalty programme run by its subsidiary, the PRO-FID SAS Company.
- “Member” means a member of Le Club AccorHotels or Accor Plus.
- “Participating Hotels” means hotels participating in Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme in Indonesia and does not include hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels. For avoidance of doubt, status of a hotel (whether Participating Hotel or not) will be indicated on the booking portal. “Participating Hotel” means any one of them.
- “Stay” has the meaning in section 5.3 below.
- “Rewards Points”: means Le Club AccorHotels’ Rewards points.
The words including and include shall mean including without limitation and include without limitation, respectively. 3. SCOPE
These terms and conditions define the rights and obligations of Le Club AccorHotels and the Member in connection with the Draw. 4. MODIFICATIONS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions may be modified by Le Club AccorHotels at any time. Should that occur, they will be available online in their updated version. The terms and conditions applicable to the Member will be those in force at the time he/she enters the Draw. 5. DRAW ELIGIBILITY
- The Draw is open to Members over 17 years of age, regardless of their membership status, who made a Stay in one of the Participating Hotels from 15 April 2019 to 30 September 2019, if the booking was made between 15 April 2019 to 30 September 2019
- For avoidance of doubt, hotel reservations are subject to availability and hotel bookings will be governed by the special terms and conditions of sales specified by each Participating Hotel upon booking.
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions:
6. ENTERING THE DRAW
- A Stay is one (1) reservation made by a Member for one or more rooms in any Participating Hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one (1) room will therefore be considered as one (1) single Stay
- any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in on the same day) in the same Participating Hotel will be considered as one (1) single Stay
- each single Stay will be eligible once to get a chance to win the Prize
- This offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to group bookings.
- Le Club AccorHotels will not be liable if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate. Le Club AccorHotels may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Draw. Any false information concerning identity, domicile, email address or age will result in the automatic exclusion of the person from the Draw. Failure by Le Club AccorHotels to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- To be able to enter the Draw:
(1) You must make your booking on the AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels Central Reservations). All reservations made on other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer, for example; if your stay is booked with a retailer, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels or Accor Plus loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
(2) You must register your reservation or booking number on the following website to enter the Members’ Draw: http://bit.ly/winrewardspoint
- Le Club AccorHotels is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- The chance to enter the Draw ends with the end of booking period, on 30 September 2019 at midnight (Indonesia Western Time GMT +07:00). The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by Le Club AccorHotels.
8. THE DRAW
- The Prize shall consist of 10,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points.
- The winning Member is not entitled to any remuneration or compensation of any sort other than the Prize. No cash alternatives will be offered in lieu of the Prize.
- The winning Member shall authorize all necessary checks on his/her identity, domicile or age to be entitled to receive the Prize. Any false information concerning identity, domicile, email address or age will result in the automatic loss of the Prize.
- The Draw will take place on 07 October 2019 and will be conducted by the relevant department of the AccorHotels Indonesia head office. Twelve (12) winners will be chosen at random from among eligible participants on 07 October 2019. The results of the Draw are final and binding.
- Le Club AccorHotels will attempt to contact the winners by email a first time (on the winning Member’s email account provided when registering to the draw). If a reply is not received from the winning Member within five (5) calendar days from this first email, Le Club AccorHotels will contact the winning Member a second and last time on the same email. If a reply is not received from the winning Member within five (5) calendar days from the second email, Le Club AccorHotels reserves the right to choose a new winner.
If, at any time, the winning Member informs Le Club AccorHotels in writing (by email or otherwise) that he/she does not wish to accept the Prize, the winning Member’s decision shall be irrevocable, final and binding on him/her and Le Club AccorHotels reserves the right to choose a new winner.
9. Data privacy
- Any deception or attempted deception and/or any breach of these terms and conditions or of any other ethical rules of Le Club AccorHotels’ system or websites by a participating Member will result in the disqualification of such Member.
- Le Club AccorHotels reserves the right to modify, extend, shorten or cancel this Draw at any time without prior notice. Le Club AccorHotels, AccorHotels, the Participating Hotels and any of their respective affiliates shall not have any liability in respect of any such modification, extension, shortening or cancellation and shall not have any liability if it is not possible to conduct the Draw when scheduled. If any such modification, extension, shortening or cancellation is caused by a participating Member, Le Club AccorHotels reserves the right to ask such Member for compensation of the caused damage.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that information you have supplied, when booking your Stay and/or participating in the Draw, may be used for the purposes of administrating and executing the Draw and that this information will be processed and used by Le Club AccorHotels or any third party provider for such purpose.
11. CONVENTION OF PROOF
- Le Club AccorHotels shall be free of all obligations after transferring the Prize to the winning Member.
- Le Club AccorHotels, AccorHotels, the Participating Hotels and their respective affiliates shall not be liable for any damage of any nature whatsoever that may affect all or part of the computer used by the participant (or by anyone on his behalf) for the purpose of registering in the Draw.
- Accor SA, Le Club AccorHotels and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, computer or technical failure, howsoever caused or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic relating to the entry or attempt to enter into the Draw by any member.
The electronic records stored in the computer systems of Le Club AccorHotels shall be kept under reasonable security conditions and considered as proof of the communications and orders exchanged between the parties. 12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All rights to the texts and images reproduced in the Offer are reserved by The Provider under intellectual property rights and worldwide.
Any other use not expressly authorized in writing and in advance by Le Club AccorHotels and/or The Provider is prohibited and constitutes infringement.
Consequently, any reproduction and/or communication to the public, whether totally or partially, of the Offer is strictly prohibited.
Elements owned by Le Club AccorHotels such as trademarks, drawing and models, images, texts, as well as product designs, are the exclusive property of Le Club AccorHotels or its assigns.
These terms and conditions of sale do not imply any transfer of any kind of intellectual property right on the elements belonging to Le Club AccorHotels or its assigns, such as the soundtracks, photographs, images, literary texts, artwork, software, trademarks, graphic charts and/or logos, for the benefit of the Member.
The Member agrees not to infringe directly or indirectly the property rights of Le Club AccorHotels, The Provider or any of their assigns. 13. SEVERABILITY
The provisions contained in each section of these terms and conditions shall be enforceable independently each of the others and their validity shall not be affected if any of the others is invalid. If any of those provisions is void but would be valid if some part of the provision were deleted, the provision in question shall apply with such modification as may be necessary to make it valid. 14. WHOLE AGREEMENT
15. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These terms and conditions include the whole agreement between Le Club AccorHotels and the participating Member relating to the matters contemplated herein.
- The participating Member acknowledges that, in agreeing to participate in the Draw, he/she has not relied on any express or implied, oral or written, representation, warranty, collateral contract or other assurance except those set out in these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in this clause limits or excludes any liability for fraud.
Unless otherwise specified in these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions and the contract arising between Le Club AccorHotels and the Member are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
Unless otherwise specified in these terms and conditions, any dispute arising out of or relating to this contract and the Draw, including its validity, performance or interpretation, shall be referred to the relevant jurisdictions of the Indonesian courts.