SUMMER TIME SAVER RATE 2019 Terms & Conditions
*By booking this offer, the customer agrees to having read and accepted the following conditions: The “SUMMER TIME SAVER RATE”, which provides guests with up to 25% discount on each night booked, is valid for bookings made at participating hotels in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji & French Polynesia between 12.01am (AEDT) on 06 November 2019 and 11.59pm (AEDT) on 29 February 2020 (both dates inclusive), for stays up to 13 months from booking date (“Stay Period”). Guests whose bookings commence during the Stay Period and continue after the date which is 13 months from the booking date, subject to these terms and conditions, will not receive the “SUMMER TIME SAVER RATE” for that part of their booking which is not during the Stay Period. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or special offers except as provided in these terms and conditions.
There is a limited allocation of rooms on limited days for sale at the “SUMMER TIME SAVER RATE”, and the rate is subject to black-out dates and availability at the time of booking. Rooms in a participating hotel in excess of this allocation will not be available at the “SUMMER TIME SAVER RATE”.
Where the “SUMMER TIME SAVER RATE” is available, the rate will be shown at the time of booking. The “SUMMER TIME SAVER RATE” is a rate that is up to 25% less than the ‘Flexible Rate’ at participating SO/, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Art Series, Peppers, Quay West, The Sebel, Grand Mercure, Mantra, Novotel, Mercure, Breakfree, ibis, ibis Styles and ibis Budget hotels in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and French Polynesia. Please note conditions with respect to the “SUMMER TIME SAVER RATE” are set out in these terms and conditions and are NOT the same as the Flexible Rate.
The rate of the discount that will be applied to the booking (being a rate up to 25% less than the ‘Flexible Rate’ per night) may depend on both the length of the stay and the period of time between the date the booking is made and the date of the stay itself. Click here for a list of participating hotels in this offer.
For certain hotels a fixed rate of 25% less than the ‘Flexible Rate’ per night will be applied if a minimum stay of 2 nights are booked. Click here for a list of participating hotels in this offer.
Accor Plus members are eligible to receive their 10% discount on room rate for all rooms booked on the “SUMMER TIME SAVER RATE”.
Payment for a stay must be paid in advance by credit card at the time of booking. The credit card used for booking must be presented at reception upon the guest’s arrival. The payment is not refundable if the booking is cancelled or modified.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounts unless in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Prices are quoted in local AUD currency (as stipulated at the time of booking) and are inclusive of all local taxes unless otherwise stipulated. Exchange rates are given for information purposes only and are non-binding. Currency applicable to the transaction and charged to your credit card are confirmed upon booking.
At the time of booking, if the “SUMMER TIME SAVER RATE” is not available for the dates requested, another public rate will be suggested automatically on the rate screen.
LE CLUB BONUS REWARDS POINTS X4 OFFER
- General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Le Club AccorHotels Bonus Rewards Points x4 Offer (“Bonus Offer”) and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
- To take advantage of this Bonus Offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the Bonus Offer (between 12.01am, (AEDT) 06 November 2019 through to 11.59pm (AEDT), 31 January 2020 by clicking on the 'Register now' button and then following the instructions. Only bookings, which have been made after successful registration via the log-on button are eligible for this Bonus Offer.
- This Bonus Offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Rewards Points they earn by 4 for a stay booked in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme.
Points are earned based on the value of points credited to the member by the hotel following an eligible stay, in accordance with the Le Club AccorHotels general conditions of use and based on Classic status. On completion of the stay, points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
1/ the points corresponding to the value of points that the Le Club AccorHotels member would have been awarded had they not subscribed to the Bonus Offer will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction; and
2/ the additional Rewards Points earned by subscribing to the Bonus Offer will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction, corresponding to the number of Rewards Points the Le Club AccorHotels member is still owed in order to have been credited the total number of Rewards Points multiplied by 4 on completion of the two points credit transactions.
For example, a Le Club AccorHotels member who earned 250 Status points and 250 Rewards Points for an eligible stay will receive:
An additional 750 Rewards Points for offers multiplying the points X4
- This Bonus Offer is valid for a member’s stay from 1 December 2019 to 29 February 2020 in one of the participating hotels in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, French Polynesia, The Maldives and the Ala Moana Hotel Honolulu in Hawaii and booked between 12.01am (AEST) 06 November 2019 through 11.59pm (AEST) 31 January 2020.
- Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the Bonus Offer.
- For the purposes of this Bonus Offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Rewards and Status points is calculated. In other words, a Le Club AccorHotels member will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
- To be eligible for this Bonus Offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this Bonus Offer.
- You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
- The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards Points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
- General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
- Please specify the reference (x4-rewards-points) in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this Bonus Offer.
to find out how to benefit from this Bonus Offer. For a list of non-participating hotels click here