A luxury hotel fit for Royalty. Raffles Hotel Le Royal has, for nearly a century, been the premier hotel in Phnom Penh, blessed with history and style, atmosphere and aesthetics. First established in 1929, it welcomes as it has always done a diverse international clientele of entrepreneurs, writers, journalists, royalty and intrepid travelers of all stripes.
Set across from the Royal Palace is one of the landmark historic hotels of the legendary Grand Tour of Indochina. Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor first opened its doors in 1932 but the legend lives on today after careful restoration. The hotel is rich in Cambodia history and full of original treasures right down to the original working cage elevator in the lobby. Our doorman still welcomes everyone in a uniform inspired by the Royal Palace.
Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra is set riverside amongst landscaped gardens in the old quarter of the city. This stunning well located 12 storey colonial style hotel is close to key attractions, embassies and the central business district. Along with 201 luxurious rooms and suites with Mekong or Bassac river views, this beautiful hotel offers an array of chic restaurants and bars, an upscale spa, two swimming pools, a sports club and the finest conferencing facilities in Cambodia.
In a peaceful garden sanctuary, the 238 luxurious rooms of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort offer inspiring views of the pool, tropical gardens or lakes. This 5-star hotel promises a memorable holiday for couples and families alike. With 5 restaurants and bars, the largest free-form pool in Cambodia and relaxing treatments by So Spa with l'Occitane. 25 mins away, enjoy the clubhouse facilities and the terrace restaurant of the world class 18-hole golf course, Phokeethra Country Club.
Ibis Styles Siem Reap is the first ibis Styles hotel in Cambodia. It is located in the city centre, just minutes from the famous touristic spots. The trendy hotel features 112 modern, comfortable rooms and family suites. It includes an outdoor pool overlooking the river, an international restaurant and a bar. The ideal place to discover the charms of Siem Reap.
•Bookings must be made on AccorHotels.com (and affiliated brand websites) or the AccorHotels Application, and are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or special offers, except as provided in these terms and conditions.
• The Offer will be bookable after selecting the chosen room type and rate. The up to 30% discount “the discount” is calculated based off the best unrestricted rate (“Flexible Rate”) available each day at the selected participating hotel(s) when booking is made at least 30 days in advance.
• Bookings must be pre-paid online at Accorhotels.com and are non-refundable.
• Accor Plus members are eligible to receive their 10% discount on all rooms booked, and is calculated in addition to the discount.
• Le Club AccorHotels points will be accredited in accordance with the Le Club AccorHotels general terms and conditions.
• For other terms and conditions, please see the applicable terms and conditions for the rate you select at time of booking.
Bookings must be pre-paid online at Accorhotels.com and are non-refundable.