Terms and conditions of sale
1. The Take the Lift offer is governed by the general terms and conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels programme, and you must be a member of the Le Club AccorHotels programme in order to take advantage of the offer.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to earn X2 Rewards points on the first stay, X3 Rewards points on the second stay, and X4 Reward points on the third stay (automatically converted into Avios) on stays at any participating hotel enrolled in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme and to be entered into a prize draw that gives them the chance to win a two nights complimentary stay for two people at Sofitel London St James hotel, in a superior room including breakfast. Reservation must be made directly with the hotel before the arrival and upon hotel availability. This Rewards points bonus is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member on completing an eligible stay in accordance with the Le Club AccorHotels general conditions of use.
This promotion does not apply to stays at Le Club AccorHotels partner hotels.
In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have activated British Airways Executive Club as their preferred automatic conversion option ahead of the stay. This option must remain activated until the Rewards points related to the stay have been credited to the member's Le Club AccorHotels account and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
The prize draw terms and conditions are available here
3. This offer is valid for all stays at a participating hotel completed by a member from 18/05/2018 to 04/07/2018, and booked between 18/05/2018 to 04/07/2018.
4. All consecutive stays (check-out and subsequent check-in on the same day) in the same hotel will count as a single stay. The Take the Lift offer only applies once to each stay.
5. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms in a participating hotel. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will count as just one (1) stay.
6. To take advantage of this offer, your booking must be made via AccorHotels.com, our participating brands' websites and apps, or the AccorHotels call centres. Bookings made via any other channel will not be eligible to benefit from this offer.
7. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels membership card number when making your booking, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when checking in for your stay.
8. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points bonus will be credited to your account within 10 days of checking out and then converted to Avios within six (6) weeks, in accordance with the current conversion terms.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current offers or promotional benefits and does not apply to groups.
If a stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most advantageous offer (i.e. the offer that earns the member the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to the member's account.
10. Stays that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels vouchers will not be eligible to benefit from this offer, nor will they count towards offers requiring multiple stays to earn points.
11. This offer is subject to availability. Terms and conditions of sale apply to the public booking rates specific to each hotel.
12. Each member can take advantage of this offer several times during the validity period.
BRITISH AIRWAYS EXECUTIVE CLUB TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES:
• This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a British Airways Executive Club (“BAEC”) Member (membership terms and conditions apply).
• By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept these Terms and Conditions.
• To be eligible for this promotion, members must enrol with Le Club AccorHotels, select British Airways Executive Club Avios as their earning preference when making the necessary reservation.
• All Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply. See full terms and conditions on https://www.accorhotels.com/leclub/legal/terms-and-conditions.en.shtml.
• Offer available for new bookings and stays made between 18 May 2018 and 4 July 2018 (“Promotional Period”) at participating Le Club AccorHotels hotels (“Participating Properties”) only. Visit https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/user/hotels_exception.shtml for a list of non-participating hotels.
• Customers with eligible bookings will qualify for Double Avios on the first stay, Triple Avios on the second stay and Quadruple Avios on the third eligible stay booked and completed during the Promotional Period.
• Customers with eligible bookings will also be entered into a prize draw to win a two-night hotel stay for two at the Sofitel London St James Hotel. The draw is wholly managed and operated by Le Club AccorHotels.
• Bonus Avios is applicable for stays booked and completed at the Participating Properties at any rate except online travel agent’s rates, tour operator rates, group rates, employee rates, crew member rates and partner/industry rates.
• A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same Participating Property, i.e. from check-in to check-out irrespective of the length of stay.
• Offer may be applied to one standard guest room per stay, Eligible Participant, based on double occupancy during the Promotional Period. There is no maximum on the number of stays per Eligible Participant during the Promotional Period.
• Offer is subject to availability, no advanced reservation is required. BAEC membership number must be quoted at the time of booking.
• Reservations can be made on www.accorhotels.com.
• Bookings need to be guaranteed by credit card or advance payments.
• Bonus Avios is non-redeemable for cash.
• Bonus Avios is issued subject to BAEC Terms and Conditions http://www.britishairways.com/travel/ec-terms-and-conditions/public/en_gb
• Bonus Avios per stay will be credited to the Eligible Participant’s BAEC account within 4-6 weeks of the stay.
• Base Avios will be earned for each paid stay during the Promotional Period in addition to the Bonus Avios.
• This offer is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other British Airways or Le Club AccorHotels offer or promotion.
• The promoters reserve the right to withdraw the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without any liability to customers for doing so.
• By taking part in this promotion, participants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoters or their agents or subcontractors to administer this promotion, who will only use the information provided for the purpose of administering the promotion.
• Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
• This promotion is provided by Le Club AccorHotels and having its registered office at 2, Rue de la Mare Neuve, 91 000 Evry, France also known as PRO-FID SAS and British Airways Plc having its registered office at Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB (Registered No. 1777777 England). For full Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions visit https://www.accorhotels.com/leclub/united-kingdom/join-loyalty-program/index.en.shtml.
*Subject to availability in hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme.
**Offer valid for one night for an amount less than or equal to €40 in hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme. For nights above €40, benefit from a €40 discount in exchange for 2,000 Rewards points. Rewards points are used in multiples of 2,000 points. Deductions of €40 (2,000 Rewards points) can be combined within the limit of 1,000,000 Rewards points per booking.