Conditions of sale
The Fly me to London prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is governed by the terms and conditions stated below (“Prize Draw T&Cs”) and the general rules of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme (“Loyalty Programme Rules”). In the event of any discrepancy between the Prize Draw T&Cs and the Loyalty Programme Rules, the Loyalty Programme Rules shall prevail.
Registered and eligible Le Club AccorHotels members (“Members”) are entitled to enter into the Prize Draw. Entry into the Prize Draw affords participating Members the chance to a trip for 2 persons in London including flights tickets and 2 nights B&B at Sofitel St James London.
Dates and times referred to in these Prize Draw T&Cs refer to dates and times on the Central European Time (CET) time zone (UTC +1hr). 1. SUBJECT
ACCOR, a société anonyme incorporated under the laws of France, having its registered office at 82, rue Henri Farman, CS 20077 92445 Issy-Les-Moulineaux - France, registered with the Nanterre Registry of Commerce and Companies under number B 602 036 444 (hereafter the “Promoter”), has organised the Prize Draw, entitled “Fly me to London”. 2. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Entry into the Prize Draw shall be between 15/08/2019 and 31/10/2019 (all dates inclusive).
The Prize Draw is open to members of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme (each a “Participant”), regardless of their country of residence. Participants must be at least 18 years old on the date of entry into the Prize Draw.
Employees and representatives of the Promoter (and members of their family), subcontractors and advisers of the Promoter and in general, any company or natural person involved, directly or indirectly, in the creation or conduct of the Prize Draw are precluded from entering the Prize Draw.
Entry into the Prize Draw is subject to:
• properly fulfilling the above requirements; and
• making a reservation for a stay (“Stay”) at a Participating Hotel (definition below) in accordance with the below Eligibility Criteria.
Ability to enter into the Prize Draw shall close for new entries at 11.59pm on 31/10/2019. 3. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Entry into the Prize Draw shall be subject to a Participant booking a valid Stay. To be valid, a Stay must be conform to the following criteria:
1. A Stay must be booked for a minimum of 1 night in duration within the period from 15/08/2019 to 31/10/2019 at a participating hotel (“Participating Hotel”)
2. Participating Hotels fall within the following countries: Algeria, Benin, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Seychelles, Tunisia, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
3. Each individual Stay shall count towards one separate entry into the Prize Draw.
4. A Stay shall be one booking by a Member for one or multiple rooms. Bookings that include more than one room shall be counted as one Stay.
5. To be valid, a Stay must be booked by a Participant between 00.00am on 15/08/2019 and 11.59pm on 31/10/2019.
6. Any consecutive booking at the same hotel (i.e. booking involving a Participant checking-out and checking-back on the same day in the same hotel), will be considered a single Stay for the purposes of the Prize Draw and shall be eligible once for entry into the Prize Draw.
7. A Stay must be booked directly through AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre or directly at a Participating Hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system automatically connects to the AccorHotels booking office.
8. Any booking made through a reseller, tour operator or other third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) shall not be considered a valid Stay and shall not be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
9. Members must provide a valid Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme membership number when making a booking for a Stay. The membership card will be required by the reception desk of the Participating Hotel at time of check-in for each Stay. 4. PRIZES
One winning Participant (“Winner”) will a trip to London for 2 people (“Prize”).
The Prize is includes:
• A 2 night stay for 2 people with breakfast, in a Superior room at the Sofitel Saint James London. Validity 1st November 2019 – 31st October 2020, subject to availability.
• Flight return ticket in economy class for 2 people on Etihad. Validity 1st November 2019 – 31st October 2020, subject to availability.
The Prize is not transferable and has no monetary value if unused and may not be returned or exchanged against cash or gift of any sort.
Notwithstanding the above, the Promoter, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of similar or equivalent value. 5. DRAWING THE WINNER
The Prize Draw shall be run at an appropriate time following 31/10/2019 and under the supervision of a sanctioned officer who will make the draw of the Winner from among all qualifying Participants.
The Winner shall be notified of the result of the Prize Draw by the Promoter or agent of the Promoter.
Notification shall be made to the Winner via the email address supplied by the Winner at the time of booking of their eligible Stay. Non-Winners shall not be contacted of the outcome of the Prize Draw.
In accepting the Prize, the Winner shall authorize all necessary checks on their identity, domicile and age. Any information provided by the Winner which is found to be misleading or deliberately falsely made shall result in the automatic withdraw of the Prize from that person and the Prize Draw shall be run again. All Participants accept that the Promoter’s decision in this regard is final.
The Winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the Winner shall participate in all such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The Winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies for an unlimited time, the Winner's image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same. 6. STATUS OF PRIZE DRAW T&CS AND LOYALTY PROGRAMME RULES
The Prize Draw is governed by these Prize Draw T&Cs and the Loyalty Programme Rules, which shall at all times be construed in accordance with the laws of France.
Entry in the Prize Draw implies unreserved acceptance of these Prize Draw T&Cs and the Loyalty Programme Rules, as well as all accepted norms and ethical/moral rules concerning use of the internet.
The Prize Draw T&Cs may be:
• viewed free of charge at the Promoter’s website (available here); and
• sent, free of charge, to any person asking for the same in writing prior to the closing date of the Prize Draw (postmarked) to: Le Club AccorHotels, 82, rue Henri Farman, CS 20077 92445 Issy-Les-Moulineaux – France. 7. CHANGES/AMENDMENTS
The Promoter reserves the right to modify, extend, shorten or simply cancel the Prize Draw in the event of an act of god or other force majeure occurrence beyond its control, including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud, (a “Precluding Event”). On the occurrence of a Precluding Event (such determined at the sole and reasonable discretion of the Promoter), the Promoter reserves the rights to cancel, postpone, shorten or otherwise change the terms of the Prize Draw.
Any change or amendment to these Prize Draw T&Cs shall be clearly stated at the relevant section of the website stated in section 6 above. 8. LIABILITY
The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment of whatever nature incurred or suffered by Participants as a result of entry into the Prize Draw or acceptance of the Prize or that that may otherwise involve all or part of the computer or any other property used by a Participant during the process of entering the Prize Draw.
Entry into the Prize Draw is dependent on a Participant’s mobile/internet connection and the Promoter accepts no liability in the event of any malfunction, bug, worm, virus, or actions of any unauthorized third party preventing the correct operation of the Prize Draw.
Crediting the Le Club AccorHotels account of the Winner, although carried out with full diligence by the Promoter and in the best interests of the Winner, is subject to certain risks and perils for which the Promoter shall not be held liable. 9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
In accordance with the laws governing literary and artistic copyright, the reproduction and performance of all or part of the elements contained in the literature and media containing the Prize Draw by any person other than the Promoter or agent of the Promoter are strictly prohibited. The brands referred to in the Prize Draw are registered by their respective owners.
All brands, logos and other distinctive artwork reproduced on the site used for the Prize Draw (together “Marks”), as well as on those sites to which hypertext links are enabled, are and shall remain protected and the exclusive property of the holders of those Marks.
Any unauthorised reproduction of the Marks shall constitute, or could constitute, an infringement of copyright and shall be punishable by law.
All software used on the sites and platforms dedicated to the Prize Draw and those to which the Promoter enables access, as well as the wording, comments, illustrations or images reproduced on such sites are or could be subject to copyright protection and any unauthorised reproduction shall constitute, or could constitute, an infringement of copyright and shall be punishable by law. 10. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected over the duration of the Prize Draw is subject to processing in accordance with the French data protection legislation.
), and in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Prize Draw, Participants agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of all personal information provided in order to process and contact Members about both the Prize Draw and future publicity and marketing initiatives.
Any deception or attempted deception by a Member in respect to the Prize Draw will result in the disqualification of that person from any continued involvement in the Prize Draw and the Promoter reserves the right to evaluate the appropriateness of that Member’s continued membership of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program.
Any dispute relating to the Prize Draw or these Prize Draw T&Cs must be submitted in writing.
The Promoter will be the final arbiter for any matters relating to the application of these Prize Draw T&Cs or any matters not covered by them.
Any litigation will be submitted before the competent courts of France.