Conditions of sale Terms & Conditions
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Korean Air SKYPASS x3 bonus Rewards points promotion and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. In order to benefit from this offer, the member must have activated the SKYPASS Program as their preferred automatic conversion option ahead of the stay. This option should remain activated until the member receives the points (Rewards points and Status points) related to his/her stay on his/her Le Club AccorHotels membership account.
3. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Rewards points they earn by x3 when staying at any hotel that has enrolled to participate in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme. This offer also entitles the ability for Le Club AccorHotels members residing in South Korea to participate in a lucky draw to win 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize:
a. 1st Prize (1 winner): Incheon-Maldives return tickets (Economy class) for 2 pax + Fairmont Maldives Suite room voucher including sea plan transfers (return), breakfast(4 nights), spa treatment (1 time) at SPA for 2 pax
b. 2nd Prize (1 winner): Incheon-Bangkok return Tickets (Economy class) for 2 pax + Sofitel So Bangkok So Suite voucher including breakfast (4 nights) and two complimentary drinks at HI-SO & 60-minute spa treatment at SoSPA for 2 pax
c. 3rd Prize (1 winner): Gimpo-Busan return tickets (Economy class) for 2 pax + Ibis Ambassador Busan Haeundae Standard room voucher including breakfast (2 nights) for 2 pax
This Rewards points bonus is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the member on completing an eligible stay, in accordance with the Le Club AccorHotels general conditions of use. This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 19 August 2019 to 31 October 2019 in one of the participating hotels worldwide, and booked 19 August 2019 and 19 October 2019.
5. The stay must be a minimum of one night.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the Korean Air SKYPASS x3 bonus Rewards points promotion.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
10. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out and converted within 6 weeks into Skypass according to applicable conversion rule.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this promotion.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. This offer can be used only 10 time(s) per member during its validity period.
15. You must register for this offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible for the promotion.
16. In addition to this offer, all participating members will have an opportunity to become a winner of the lucky draw. The winners will be contacted via the phone or email address updated in SKYPASS account in Nov, 2019.
17. Please specify the reference 011106 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
Lucky Draw Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. In addition to the x3 Rewards points, a stay at a Participating Hotel during the Promotion Period will qualify for entry to a lucky draw (“Draw”) organized by AAPC Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“Promoter”), provided that the participant:
a. is a Le Club AccorHotels cardholder; and
b. is aged 18 years old and older on the date of entry in the Draw; and
c. completes the stays at Participating Hotels during the Promotion Period; and
d. resides in South Korea
2. For the avoidance of doubt, the following persons are not eligible to participate in the Draw:
a. employees of the Promoter, Accor Hotels worldwide or their subsidiaries, and their immediate family members; and
b. employees of any agencies associated with the Draw.
3. In cases of conflict between the English language version of these terms and conditions and the local language version of these terms and conditions, the English language version of these terms and conditions shall prevail.
DRAW AND PRIZES
1. The Draw will take place on Wednesday, 20 November 2019 and 3 winners will be selected from amongst the qualifying entrants.
2. Three (3) winners will receive 1st and 2nd prize respectively.
a. 1 st Prize (1 winner): Incheon-Maldives return tickets (Economy class) for 2 pax + Fairmont Maldives Suite room voucher including sea plan transfers (return), breakfast(4 nights), spa treatment (1 time) at SPA for 2 pax
b. 2 nd Prize (1 winner): Incheon-Bangkok return Tickets (Economy class) for 2 pax + Sofitel So Bangkok So Suite voucher including breakfast (4 nights) and two complimentary drinks at HI-SO & 60-minute spa treatment at SoSPA for 2 pax
c. 3 rd Prize (1 winner): Gimpo-Busan return tickets (Economy class) for 2 pax + Ibis Ambassador Busan Haeundae Standard room voucher including breakfast (2 nights) for 2 pax
3. The winner will be notified by a prize notification email at the address stated in their registration with LCAH. Entrants who have not won will not be contacted.
4. The draw winner is required to respond within 3 days from the date of the prize notification email in order to be eligible winners. The winner that does not respond will be forfeited, and the Promoter reserves the rights to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
5. The Promoter’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding the Promoter’s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this draw is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
6. The Promoter may further communicate with the prize winner for the purpose of determining his/her eligibility to participate in the Draw or eligibility to receive the prize, including contacting him/her to authenticate his/her identity and any submitted information on his/her citizenship and to carry out such other activities as are necessary to administer or organize the Draw. If the prize winner fails to provide the required information by the deadline or fails to promptly satisfy the Promoter as to his identity and eligibility, the prize winner shall be deemed to have forfeited his prize.
7. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of the Promoter by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
8. The Draw is governed by these Terms and Conditions. Entry in the Draw implies unreserved acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as well as of all provisions and ethical rules on the internet.
9. The full rules of the Draw have been deposited with Atlas Business Consulting Pte Ltd (Partner CPA firm - Edwin Lim & Co), 3 Pemimpin Drive, #06-01, Lip Hing Building, Singapore 576147
Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Draw, in particular that relating to the Draw prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Any unauthorized reproduction of these trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property constitutes an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.
The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Draw or as a result of entering the Draw or accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Draw.
By entering the Draw or accepting the prize, you agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against the Promoter, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Draw and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
1. During the course of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information of the participant. This may include, but is not limited to, the names, email addresses, telephone numbers and other details provided by the participant. Such data is collected for the purposes of verifying the identity of the prize winner, awarding the prize to the prize winner, publishing the results of the Draw and publicizing the Draw.
2. By participating in the Draw, the participant consents to collection, use and disclosure of the participant’s personal data for marketing and publicity purposes, including distribution of marketing materials for goods or services in the tourism, hospitality and services industries by the Accor Group and/or companies in the tourism and hospitality industry in which the Promoter holds shares, and contacting entrants in future to invite entrants to, or inform entrants about, events organized by the AccorHotels Group and/or such companies.
3. The Promoter shall comply with its obligation pursuant to applicable legislation, regulations and legal requirements in relation to data privacy.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, at any time vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. Participants agree to be bound by any decisions made by the Promoter, including the Promoter’s interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
1. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and must be construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore.
3. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this Clause. The Tribunal shall consist of 1 arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be English. All arbitration proceedings and all information, pleadings, documents, evidence and all matters relating thereto shall be kept confidential.