All year long
Legend has it that when Charlemagne discovered the tombs of martyrs Felix and Regula, he a church built on this site, this was the Monastery of the Canons of Zürich. The construction of the current building began around 1100.
During the first half of the sixteenth century, the Grossmünster (current name of the cathedral of Zurich) was the starting point for the Swiss-German Reformation led by Huldrych Zwingli and Heinrich Bullinger. The theological school attached to the monastery was the foundation upon which the University of Zurich was built.
Open for visits after mass on Sunday