From Friday, October 19 2018 to Sunday, February 17 2019
In 2018, with great pomp and ceremony, Vienna is celebrating the centenary of the death of the painter Egon Schiele. To mark the occasion, the Belvedere is showcasing his work, including renowned paintings like Death and Girl, Four Trees, The Embrace and the portrait of publisher Eduard Kosmack.
The exhibition has also decided to focus on the story of the collection itself, explaining the process of acquiring the paintings and the study processes involved.
From Friday 19 October 2018 to Sunday 17 February 2019 :
- From Saturday to Thursday from 10:00 to 18:00
- Friday from 10:00 to 21:00
Admission prices :
- Full price : 13 €
- Doors open at 65 years : 10 €
- Students from 19 to 26 years : 10 €
- Children up to 18 years : Free
Find out more on 0043 1795 57 200 or by email