All year long
Built under Louis XIII, at the request of the community of Carmelite nuns who settled in Toulouse in 1616, it was designed by Didier Sansonnet, the same architect who built Saint-Exupère church in 1643. The Four Virtues in the first choir bay were created in the late 17th century by Jean-Pierre Rivals. The Toulouse painter Jean-Baptiste Despax completed the chapel decoration between 1747 and 1751.
The municipal library now occupies the site.
The chapel has a single nave with rib vaults and a choir with a hipped roof. Moreover, it is noteworthy for the originality of its oak-panelled ceiling with its vaults with hanging bosses and painted canvases stuck to the wood.
Admission prices :
- Full price : Free
Closed on 1 January, 1 May and 25 December
Information on 05 63 22 13 66