Marina Bay Golf Course
All year long
Use your stay in Singapore to polish up your swing. Strategically located in the heart of the city-state, the golf course at Marina Bay sets the standard locally and throughout the country.
How? Well, firstly, it’s the only 18-hole course open to the public. Secondly, once on the green, players get to enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the city, day and night.
In recent years, this "Japanese-style" way of playing, which stretches over four levels, has been attracting golf enthusiasts from around the world. 1 000 floodlights of varying brightness (according to the course) are intelligently placed to light the way throughout your round. Ready to tee off?
From Sunday 1 January to Sunday 31 December 2017 :
- On Monday and the Tuesday from 07:00 to 09:01
- Wednesday from 12:00 to 14:01
- Wednesday from 12:20 to 15:24
- On Thursday and the Friday from 07:00 to 15:24
- Saturday, Sunday from 06:28 to 15:00