From Thursday, October 4 2018 to Sunday, October 14 2018
Barcelona, Brussels, Detroit, Frankfurt, Geneva, Tokyo and Paris. What do these seven cities have in common? A car show.
Concept cars, hybrid cars, biofuels, electric cars, a very wide and diverse range of vehicles will be presented to the show’s visitors, curious to discover what the vehicles of tomorrow will be and which ones will respect the environment. Quads, buggies and trikes are also on the agenda.
From design to power, elegance to sport, cars explore all avenues, and it’s sometimes hard to make a choice. The car show is the perfect time to meet professionals, get advice, compare models and perhaps leave with the keys.
From Thursday 4 to Wednesday 10 October 2018 :
- From Wednesday to Saturday from 10:00 to 22:00
- From Sunday to Tuesday from 10:00 to 20:00
From Thursday 11 to Sunday 14 October 2018 :
- Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 to 20:00
- Friday from 10:00 to 22:00
Admission prices :
- Full price : 16 €
- Reduced price from 10 to 25 years : 10 €
- Children up to 9 years : Free
- Group rates (adults) : 14 €