From Thursday, September 14 2017 to Wednesday, September 20 2017
This evening of dance at the Opéra de Lyon provides an overview of contemporary dance in three stages.
It all starts with William Forsythe’s "Second Detail". A very academic contemporary dance, bordering on classical.
Next comes Trisha Brown and her creation "Set and Reset/Reset". Here, dance casts off some of its rigour and becomes more fluid, almost improvised. We talk of "post-modern dance".
Jérôme Bel closes the evening with a choreography which is a sort of evolution, a legacy of the work left off by the two previous artists, these giants of contemporary dance.
From Thursday 14 to Wednesday 20 September 2017 :
- From Monday to Saturday doors open at 20:00
- Sunday doors open at 16:00
Admission prices :
- Price category 1 (full price) : 40 €
- Price category 2 (full price) : 32 €
- Price category 3 (full price) : 24 €
- Price category 4 (full price) : 10 €
04 72 00 45 00