From Friday, October 12 2018 to Sunday, October 14 2018
Every part of the pig is good as the Budapest Sausage Festival does its best to demonstrate every year. Focusing on tradition, gastronomy and folklore, for one weekend the city celebrates everything to do with pigs: sausages, salami and pork products of all kinds will delight fans and foodies alike.
To make it a proper festival, there will be lots of pig-based activities: from the animal enclosure where children can feed the pigs with fodder to traditional slaughter demonstrations.
From Friday 12 to Sunday 14 October 2018 :
- Friday from 13:00 to 23:00
- Saturday from 09:00 to 23:00
- Sunday from 09:00 to 20:00
Admission prices :
- Full price : 1999
- Reduced price from 3 to 14 years : 1500
- Children from 0 to 3 years : Free
- Retired : 1500