Pacific 30% off Sale Conditions of Sale
*When booking this offer, the customer agrees to having read and accepted the following conditions:
This offer is valid for reservations made:
Monday 12 to Friday 16 November 2018 (5 days)
(a) between 12.01am on Monday 12 November 2018 and 11.59pm on Friday 16 November 2018 (AEDT) for Accor Plus and Accor Vacation Club Loyalty members;
(b) between 12.01am on Tuesday 13 November 2018 and 11.59pm on Friday 16 November 2018 (AEDT) for Le Club AccorHotels members;
(c) between 12.01am on Wednesday 14 November 2018 and 11.59pm on Friday 16 November 2018 (AEDT) for AccorHotels.com Subscribers
There is a limited allocation of rooms for sale at the “Pacific 30% off Sale” rate at the time of booking, and the rate is not available on black-out dates set by participating hotels. Rooms in a participating hotel in excess of this allocation may not be available.
Bookings must be prepaid in full online by credit card at the time of booking during the Sale Period at Accorhotels.com and this offer applies to all stays between 1 December 2018 to 30 November 2019 at participating hotels in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and French Polynesia (both dates are inclusive and based on local time of the hotel in which room(s) are being booked) and are non-refundable.
Accor Plus members and Accor Vacation Club members receive their 10% discount on the “Pacific 30% off Sale” rate.
Upon booking, if the “Pacific 30% off Sale” rate is not available for all dates requested, another public rate will be suggested automatically on the rate screen.
Bookings cannot be changed, cancelled, exchanged or reimbursed and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or special offers.
Prices displayed are for a 1 (one) night stay for single or double rooms and exclude breakfast. Such prices are in local currency (as stipulated at the time of booking) and are inclusive of all local taxes unless otherwise stipulated. Exchange rates are given for information purposes only and are non-binding. Currency applicable to the transaction and charged to your credit card are confirmed upon booking.
^Members will earn Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points and Status points in accordance with the Le Club AccorHotels General Conditions of Use. ibis Budget hotels do not participate in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program. Members booking a stay at an ibis Budget hotel will not earn Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points and Status points, or receive membership benefits when staying.
Le Club AccorHotels “Win a share of 1 Million Rewards points’’ Promotion
Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. Entries not made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
Section 1: Promotion
- Promotion: Book a stay as a Le Club AccorHotels loyalty member at any participating hotel in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji or French Polynesia between 12 November and 16 November 2018 and go in the draw to win one (1) of ten (10) prizes of 100,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points.
- The Promoter is AAPC Limited (ABN 87 009 175 820) of Level 30, Angel Place, 123 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
Section 2: Eligibility
- Promotion period: The promotion will commence at 12.01am (AEST) on 12 November 2018 and will close at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 16 November 2018. All times recorded throughout these terms and conditions are in Australian Eastern Standard Time and Australian Eastern Daylight Time.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in this Promotion, the participant must during the Promotion:
- be above 18 years of age; and
- be a current member of the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty Program for the duration of the Promotion; and
- register for the promotion, during the promotion period; and
- book a stay on the “Pacific 30% off Sale” rate at participating hotels between 12 November and 16 November 2018 (both dates inclusive) for stays between 1 December 2018 and 30 November 2019, and
- book the stay via eligible Le Club AccorHotels booking channels;
- enter or quote your Le Club AccorHotels membership number with every booking and when checking into a participating hotel.
Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, its agencies and companies associated with this Incentive, and Le Club AccorHotels members who reside in a country/region where entry into this promotion is prohibited by law, are not eligible to enter.
Entrants are not eligible to enter the Promotion or win any Prize if they are a director or manager, an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter, or an employee of their agencies associated with the Promotion. Section 3: Entry to the Promotion
- To enter the Promotion, eligible entrants must:
Section 4: Prize Draw
- Book a stay at a participating hotel during the Promotion period and register at https://www.accorhotels.com/leclub/promotions-offers/exclusive-rate/owm009659-001-pacific-private-sale.en.shtml to automatically receive one (1) entry into the prize draw.
- Draw: A representative of the Promoter will conduct a computerised random draw from all eligible entries at 2.00pm (AEDT) at MDSA, Level 2, 40 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089 on 23 November 2018.
The Prize Winners will be selected at random from a computer-generated listing of entries that comply with Section 2 and 3 of these terms and conditions over the Promotion Period.
Section 5: Prizes
- Prize Winners: The Prizes described below in Section 5 will be awarded to the first valid entrant drawn as described in Clause 6. If a winner is unable to accept the prize in its entirety the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- Prize Components & Conditions:
There are ten (10) prizes to be awarded in this Promotion consisting of the following:
- One hundred thousand (100,000) Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points.
- Prize Value: Each prize of 100,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points is valued at EUR2,000 (AU$3,240) (2,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points is equal to EUR40 (AU$64.80), and the total maximum notional prize pool value is EUR20,000 (AU$32,400) (2,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points is equal to EUR40 (AU$64.80).
- General Prize Conditions: Each Prize is subject to the following conditions:
- No exchange of Prize: A Prize can be transferred to a person 18 years or over at the absolute discretion of the Promoter. However, it cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. If for any reason, a Prize Winner cannot take any component of the Prize and he/she does not wish to transfer the Prize, then the Prize will be forfeited;
- Taxes: If a Prize or receipt incurs a tax liability, the Prize Winner is liable for payment of such tax;
- Prize Validity: Prize is valid for 12 months only from time of points being credited on the winning member accounts.
- Crediting of Prize Points – The points will be credited to the member’s Le Club AccorHotels account within ten (10) business days after the winner is notified of the draw.
Section 6: Prize Winners
- If a prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation and subsequent approval. Prize value is correct as at 22 October 2018. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any change in prize value after that date.
- Contact: The Promoter will contact the Prize Winners in writing within two (2) business days of the draw to confirm their eligibility under these terms and conditions and to confirm whether the Prize Winners wish to claim their Prize. The names of the Winners will also be published in The Australian newspaper on 30 November 2018.
- Claim of Prize: If a Prize Winner wishes to claim their Prize, the Prize Winner must confirm this fact and their eligibility to win under these terms and conditions within 3 months of the applicable draw. If a Prize Winner fails to do so by the deadline, the Prize Winner will be deemed to have forfeited their Prize.
- Redraws: Subject to applicable law, in the event that a Prize remains unclaimed, the Promoter will conduct further draws, following the same procedure and format as set out under the Section 4 above. The redraws will take place at the same time and location as the original draws 3.5 months after the date of the original draw on 8 March 2019.
- Redraw Winners: The Prize Winner/s from the redraw/s will be notified in writing within 2 business days of the draw, and will also have their names published in The Australian newspaper on 15 March 2019. In the event that a redrawn Prize Winner is not eligible, the Promoter will conduct a redraw until the Prize is awarded (subject to any further regulatory directions).
Section 7: General Conditions
- Winner Publicity: In accepting a Prize, the Prize Winners agree to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on the behalf of the Promoter. The Prize Winners further acknowledge that the Promoter reserves the right to publicise their name, address and photographs without any payment being made to them in respect of this Promotion.
- Lost, Delayed Communication: The Promoter will not be responsible for any delayed, lost or misdirected mail or any other communication.
- Release: To the fullest extent permissible by law, each entrant in the Promotion including without limitation the Prize Winner, releases the Promoter from any claim, loss, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred by such entrant in connection with the Prize or their participation in the Promotion. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential and economic loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the promotion of this Promotion, or the use of any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorised intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of entries to the Promoter, injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Force Majeure: Subject to State legislation the Promoter will not be responsible for any act, omission, failure or delay by the Promoter that is due to an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts, which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
- Disputes: In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Privacy Notice: During the course of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information in relation to entrants. This may include, but is not limited to, the names, email addresses, telephone numbers and credit card details of the entrants, provided by the entrant on the online enquiry form, registration form or when paying for services provided by the participating Hotel. The entrant's personal information is collected so the Promoter is able to conduct the Prize Draw and to contact and award the Prize to the Prize Winner, to publish the results of the Promotion and to publicise the Promotion.
23. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/28892, ACT TP18/02119 & SA Licence No. T18/1924.