Book this offer from 16 April 2018 to 08 July 2018
AccorHotels “Win a $250 AccorHotels Gift Card weekly when you pay with MasterCard’’ Promotion Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. Entries not made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
Section 1: Promotion
1. Promotion: Use your Mastercard with AccorHotels in Australia between 16 April 2018 and 8 July 2018 to receive 1 entry in the draw to win one (1) of twelve (12) prizes of $250 AccorHotels Gift Cards.
2. The Promoter is AAPC Limited (ABN 87 009 175 820) of Level 30, Angel Place, 123 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000. Telephone +61 (2) 9280 9888.
3. Promotion period: The promotion will commence at 12.01am (AEST) on 16 April 2018 and will close at 11.59pm (AEST) on 8 July 2018. All times recorded throughout these terms and conditions are in Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Section 2: Eligibility and Entry to the Promotion
4. Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in this Promotion, the Eligible Entrant must during the Promotion:
a) be above 18 years of age; and either
b) stay at one of the participating AccorHotels in Australia (see Section 8 for Participating Hotels) between 16 April 2018 and 8 July 2018 (both dates inclusive), and pay the hotel account directly at the hotel using their own MasterCard using debit or credit card, ensuring to provide the participating hotel with their first and last name, a valid email address, and a valid Australian telephone number; or
c) make a booking for any AccorHotels property across Australia using the accorhotels.com website of the AccorHotels App between 16 April 2018 and 8 July 2018 (both dates inclusive), and guarantee or pay the booking using their own MasterCard using debit or credit card, ensuring to provide their first and last name, a valid email address, and a valid Australian telephone number; and
e) be able to accept the prize outlined in Section 4 in its entirety if they are a winner; and
f) fully agree to AccorHotels “Win a $250 AccorHotels Gift Card weekly when you pay with MasterCard’’ Promotion Terms & Conditions.
5. Non-eligibility: Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, its agencies and companies associated with this incentive, and those who reside in a country/region where entry into this promotion is prohibited by law, are not eligible to enter.
Entrants are not eligible to enter the Promotion or win any prize if they are a director or manager, an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter, or an employee of their agencies associated with the Promotion, or if they are unable to accept the prize in its entirety, including the prize dates included in condition 8 of these Terms & Conditions.
Section 3: Draw
6. Draw: A representative of the Promoter will conduct twelve (12) computerised random draws from all applicable eligible entries at 2:00pm (AEST) on Friday 3rd August 2018 at MDSA, Suite 202, 40 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089.
The 12 draws will be conducted from eligible entries received during the following weekly periods;
Weekly Draw Entry Start Date Entry Close Date
1 16/04/18 22/04/18
2 23/04/18 29/04/18
3 30/04/18 06/05/18
4 07/05/18 13/05/18
5 14/05/18 20/04/18
6 21/05/18 27/04/18
7 28/05/18 04/05/18
8 04/06/18 10/05/18
9 11/06/18 17/06/18
10 18/06/18 24/06/18
11 25/06/18 01/07/18
12 02/07/18 08/07/18
Section 4: The Prizes
8. Prize Components & Conditions:
There will be 12 draws and one (1) prize in each draw. Each prize is one (1) AccorHotels Gift Card to the value of $250 which can be redeemed at AccorHotels in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji (card conditions apply). For a list of participating hotels and the full terms and conditions of use, visit www.accorgiftcards.com.au
9. Prize Value:
Each prize is valued at $250. The total maximum value of the prize pool is $3,000.
10. General Prize Conditions: Each prize is subject to the following conditions:
a) No exchange of Prize: If a winner is unable to accept the prize in its entirety the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn. The prizes or any part thereof, must be accepted as awarded and is non-negotiable, non-transferable to another person and non-convertible to cash or credit. All aspects of the prize must be taken together as a package.
b) Taxes: If a prize or receipt incurs a tax liability, the prize winner is liable for payment of such tax;
c) Prize Validity: The prize is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
d) The prize does not include flights, or other transport to and from Melbourne or to and from the event. Transport to and from Melbourne and to and from the event is the sole responsibility of the prize winner and their guest.
e) If a prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation and subsequent approval.
Section 5: Prize winners
11. Contact: The Promoter will contact the prize winners in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw to confirm their eligibility under these terms and conditions and to confirm whether they wish to claim their prize. The names of the prize winners will be published in The Australian newspaper on 10 August 2018.
12. Claim of Prize: If a prize winner wishes to claim their prize, the prize winner must confirm this fact and their eligibility to win under these terms and conditions by 5.00 (AEDT) on 5 November 2018. If a prize winner fails to do so by the deadline, the prize winner will be deemed to have forfeited their prize.
13. Redraws: Subject to applicable law, in the event that a prize/s remains unclaimed, the Promoter will conduct a further draw/s, following the same procedure and format as set out under the Section 3 above. The redraw will take place at the same time and location as the original draw on 19 November 2018.
14. Redraw Winners: Any prize winner/s from the redraw/s will be notified in writing immediately after the draw takes place and their names will be published in The Australian newspaper on 26 November 2018. In the event that a redrawn prize winner is not eligible, the Promoter will conduct a redraw until the prize is awarded (subject to any further regulatory directions).
15. Winner Publicity: In accepting a prize, the prize winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on the behalf of the Promoter. The prize winner further acknowledges that the Promoter reserves the right to publicise their name, address and photographs without any payment being made to them in respect of this Promotion.
Section 7: General Conditions
16. Lost, Delayed Communication: The Promoter will not be responsible for any delayed, lost or misdirected mail or any other communication.
17. Release: To the fullest extent permissible by law, each entrant in the Promotion including without limitation the prize winner, releases the Promoter from any claim, loss, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred by such entrant in connection with the prize or their participation in the Promotion. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential and economic loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the promotion of this Promotion, or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorised intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of entries to the Promoter, injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion.
18. Force Majeure: Subject to State legislation the Promoter will not be responsible for any act, omission, failure or delay by the Promoter that is due to an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts, which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
19. Disputes: In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Privacy Notice: During the course of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information in relation to entrants. This may include, but is not limited to, the names, email addresses, telephone numbers and credit card details of the entrants, provided by the entrant on the online enquiry form, registration form or when paying for services provided by the participating Hotel. The entrant's personal information is collected so the Promoter is able to conduct the prize Draw and to contact and award the prize to the prize winner, to publish the results of the Promotion and to publicise the Promotion.
Section 8: Participating Hotels
23. Eligibility for entry into this promotion through payment by MasterCard (Clause 4b) is valid at the participating hotels listed at www.accorhotels.com.au/mastercard
24. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/23395.