Book this offer from 29 November 2017 to 31 January 2018
For stays from 29 November 2017 until 31 January 2018
The architecturally designed Pullman Brisbane Airport offers guests a 5 star luxury escape, all from within the heart of the airport precinct. Understated elegance are the...
Sleek architectural lines meet minimalistic furniture, vibrant colours and cool design features, nestled right in the heart of all the airport action. Making the most of...
Pullman Brisbane Airport and ibis Brisbane Airport’s “Win an Antarctica Flight Experience’’ Promotion Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. Entries not made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
Section 1: Promotion
1. Promotion: Book and stay at either Pullman Brisbane Airport or ibis Brisbane Airport between 29 November 2017 and 31 January 2018 and go in the draw to win one (1) prize of an Antarctica Flight Experience for Two people.
2. The Promoter is Domestic Airport Hotels Pty. Ltd. ATF Domestic Airport Hotels Trust, 2B Dryandra Road, Brisbane QLD 4008, ACN: 166 630 717 (ABN 55 957 056 474).
3. Promotion period: The promotion will commence at 12.01am (AEST) on 29 November 2017 and will close at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 31 January 2018. All times recorded throughout these terms and conditions are in Australian Eastern Standard Time and Australian Eastern Daylight Time.
Section 2: Eligibility and Entry to the Promotion
4. Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in this Promotion, the participant must during the Promotion:
a) be above 18 years of age; and
b) stay at either Pullman Brisbane Airport or ibis Brisbane Airport between 29 November 2017 and 31 January 2018 (both dates inclusive), and
c) book the “Win an Antarctica Experience” rate via www.accorhotels.com/antarctica
Non-eligibility: Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, its agencies and companies associated with this Incentive, and those who reside in a country/region where entry into this promotion is prohibited by law, are not eligible to enter.
Entrants are not eligible to enter the Promotion or win any Prize if they are a director or manager, an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter, or an employee of their agencies associated with the Promotion, or if they are unable to accept the prize in its entirely, including the prize dates included in condition 8 of these Terms & Conditions.
Section 3: Draws
6. Draws: A representative of the Promoter will conduct a computerised random draw from all eligible entries at 2.00pm (AEDT) on Monday the 5th of February 2018 at MDSA, Ground Floor, 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089.
Section 4: The Prize
8. Prize Components & Conditions:
Antarctica Flight Experience ex Brisbane for 2 People, consisting of:
• 1 day round trip flight (Economy Class Standard) departing from Brisbane – Sunday 18th February 2018
• 2 nights in a Superior Room at Pullman Brisbane Airport
• 3-course Antarctica themed dinner on Saturday 17 February 2018 at Pullman Brisbane Airport
• Full Buffet breakfast at Pullman Brisbane Airport on Monday 19 February 2018
• Antarctica gift pack and post-flight DVD
9. Prize Value:
The total value of the prize is $4906.00.
10. General Prize Conditions: Each Prize is subject to the following conditions:
a) No exchange of Prize: A Prize can be transferred to a person 18 years or over at the absolute discretion of the Promoter. However, it cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. If for any reason, a Prize Winner cannot take any component of the Prize and he/she does not wish to transfer the Prize, then the Prize will be forfeited;
b) Taxes: If a Prize or receipt incurs a tax liability, the Prize Winner is liable for payment of such tax;
c) Prize Validity: The prize is valid only on the dates of the scheduled experience Saturday 17 February 2018 to Sunday 18 February 2018.
d) Travel to and from Brisbane airport is not included in the Prize and is the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner and their guest.
e) The prize does not include flights, transport to Brisbane.
Section 6: Prize Winners
12. Contact: The Promoter will contact the Prize Winner in writing within two (2) business days of the draw to confirm their eligibility under these terms and conditions and to confirm whether the Prize Winner wishes to claim their Prize. The names of the Grand Prize Winners will also be published in The Australian newspaper on Wednesday 7th February 2018.
13. Claim of Prize: If the Prize Winner wishes to claim their Prize, the Prize Winner must confirm this fact and their eligibility to win under these terms and conditions within 7 days of the applicable draw. If a Prize Winner fails to do so by the deadline, the Prize Winner will be deemed to have forfeited their Prize.
14. Redraws: Subject to applicable law, in the event that a Prize remains unclaimed, the Promoter will conduct further draws, following the same procedure and format as set out under the Section 4 above. The redraws will take place at the same time and location as the original draws on Tuesday 13th February 2018.
15. Redraw Winners: The Prize Winners from the redraw will be notified in writing within 2 business days of the draw and their names will be published in The Australian newspaper on Thursday 15th February 2018. In the event that a redrawn Prize Winner is not eligible, the Promoter will conduct a redraw until the Prize is awarded (subject to any further regulatory directions).
16. Winner Publicity: In accepting a Prize, the Prize Winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on the behalf of the Promoter. The Prize Winner further acknowledges that the Promoter reserves the right to publicise their name, address and photographs without any payment being made to them in respect of this Promotion.
Section 7: General Conditions
17. Lost, Delayed Communication: The Promoter will not be responsible for any delayed, lost or misdirected mail or any other communication.
18. Release: To the fullest extent permissible by law, each entrant in the Promotion including without limitation the Prize Winner, releases the Promoter from any claim, loss, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred by such entrant in connection with the Prize or their participation in the Promotion. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential and economic loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the promotion of this Promotion, or the use of any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorised intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of entries to the Promoter, injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
19. Force Majeure: Subject to State legislation the Promoter will not be responsible for any act, omission, failure or delay by the Promoter that is due to an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts, which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
20. Disputes: In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Privacy Notice: During the course of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information in relation to entrants. This may include, but is not limited to, the names, email addresses, telephone numbers and credit card details of the entrants, provided by the entrant on the online enquiry form, registration form or when paying for services provided by the participating Hotel. The entrant's personal information is collected so the Promoter is able to conduct the Prize Draw and to contact and award the Prize to the Prize Winner, to publish the results of the Promotion and to publicise the Promotion.
23. Authorised under NSW LTPS/17/20150 & ACT TP17/02438.