You still need points or
nights' stay in a participant hotel
to receive your card
• You can use your Rewards points to book all or part of an online reservation in hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme. Independent hotels that are partners in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme do not allow using Rewards points.
• The total amount (including tax) of your booking must be equal to or greater than the value of the converted points (2,000 Rewards points = €40).
• However, bookings made at prepaid, non-refundable and non-modifiable rates must always include a portion paid by credit card.
• You can use your Rewards points for booking on the following sites: accorhotels.com, sofitel.com, pullmanhotels.com, mgallery.com, novotel.com, suitenovotel.com, mercure.com, ibis.com and adagio.com, as well as the AccorHotels mobile app and through the AccorHotels booking centre, or by booking directly from a hotel participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme.
• No exchange for money in any form whatsoever, nor change, can be given when using points.
• You must have a minimum of 2,000 points on your account when you book. In any case, points are used in multiples of 2,000 Rewards points (for example: I have 4,540 Rewards points on my account; I can use 4,000 of these points).
• When booking on one of the websites mentioned above (see Question 1) or using the AccorHotels mobile app, you can use up to 1,000,000 Rewards points in multiples of 2,000 points (for example: I want to book for an amount equal to 90 euros and I have 4,540 Rewards points on my account; I can choose to use either 2,000 or 4,000 of my Rewards points).
• When you book through a channel other than the ones mentioned above, all the points used for a given booking (in multiples of 2,000 Rewards points) are automatically taken into account when you book (for example: I book for an amount equal to 110 euros, and I have 5,540 Rewards points on my account; 4,000 Rewards points will be used).
• Use is limited to 1,000,000 Rewards points per booking.
You will need to use your usual means of payment to pay the outstanding balance - online or at the hotel - according to the terms of the rate booked.
The portion of the invoice for which Le Club AccorHotels points are used does not qualify for earning points. The remaining services invoiced are eligible according to the rules defined in the programme’s General Conditions of Use.
The portion of the invoice that is paid using points is not eligible to earn points. All remaining invoiced services are, however, eligible according to the rules defined in the programme's general terms and conditions.
Your Rewards points will be credited again to your Le Club AccorHotels account in the following situations:
- Booking cancelled due to payment failure or refusal,
- Booking cancelled before the date of stay for refundable and modifiable rates;
- Booking changed and involving less than the number of Le Club AccorHotels points used during the initial booking for rates that can be refunded and modified (unless you have already checked in at the hotel).
- No-show at the hotel for refundable and modifiable rates (the first night will be invoiced)
Your points will not be re-credited to your account if you request to change or cancel a booking made using a non-refundable or non-modifiable rate.
Your stays add points that make your experience last longer: dream, travel and take advantage of the most beautiful hotels participating in the program.
You are always
Starting at 2,000 Rewards points, book with your points and save at least €40 on your next booking. If the amount of your booking does not correspond to a multiple of 2,000 Rewards points, you can pay the balance in euros.
For example: €50 = 2,000 Rewards points + €10
This pictogram indicates whether a hotel allows you to book using your Rewards points.
By logging on with your Le Club AccorHotels user name and password
By choosing your country of residence
In all participating hotels