Meeting Planner offer terms and conditions
Exclusive offer for meeting planners:
- The Le Club Accorhotels offer for meeting planners is open exclusively to members of the Le Club Accorhotels loyalty programs, allowing them to earn Le Club Accorhotels points.
- Only contact persons from companies who are responsible for organizing meetings, conferences or events, event agencies, professional third-party organizers, venue finders and any other contact who could organize a meeting, conference or event for professional purposes at participating hotels ("Meeting Planners") are eligible to earn Le Club Accorhotels points.
- To be eligible to earn Le Club Accorhotels points, Meeting Planners must be members in good standing of the Le Club Accorhotels program and must be employed by the company organizing the meeting or the company that organized or booked the meeting at the time the Le Club Accorhotels points are awarded.
- The Meeting Planner does not need to attend the meeting in order to receive Le Club Accorhotels points.
- The following events are considered eligible for earning points:
- All reservations of more than seven rooms within the context of an organized professional event
- All events booked for groups of more than seven people with a professional objective
- All meeting room reservations, all catering expenses and accommodation reservations for a group, whether sold separately or included in a training day, residential seminar or other package.
- Points will not be awarded for the following services: subcontracted services (equipment rental, activities etc.), personnel costs (catering assistants, technicians etc.) and extras paid directly by the participants (minibar etc.).
- The points earned will be calculated on the basis of the invoice amount excluding tax.
- The system for awarding points is as follows: 1 point earned for every EUR 2 spent at participating hotels.
- Le Club Accorhotels points are valid for 12 months (365 consecutive days) from the check-out date. This validity is extended by 365 days each time the member registers a hotel stay to his account (excluding Meeting Planner promotional offer, courtesy bonus and settlements).
- This offer is valid every day, from Monday to Sunday inclusive, on the basis of a professional event held at one of the participating Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure or ibis Styles brand Accor hotels.
- There is no limit on the number of meetings booked.
- The loyalty card or membership number must be quoted by the Meeting Planner when booking or before the event at the latest (card number included in the contract).
- "Double dipping" is authorized if
- some participants in the booked professional event are also spending the night at the hotel.
- If these participants are Le Club Accorhotels members and are paying their own invoice, they will receive Le Club Accorhotels points. The Meeting Planner will also receive Le Club Accorhotels points on these hotel nights.
- The Meeting Planner undertakes to ensure that he is able to take part in this promotion in view of the professional and ethical rules in force at his company and declares and guarantees to Accor, its subsidiaries and its holding companies, partners and directors that he has informed his employer, his principals and/or his clients of his participation in this offer and of the allocation of personal benefits granted in application of these provisions. If applicable, the Meeting Planner undertakes to provide evidence of this at the first request of Accor. If no evidence is provided, Accor reserves the right to cancel his participation in this offer without prejudice to its other rights and remedies.
- Accor declines all responsibility for the consequences of non-compliance with the conditions of this offer by the company and its Meeting Planner.
- This offer is subject to availability. The sales conditions for reserved rates apply.
- Le Club Accorhotels rewards hotel vouchers and Le Club Accorhotels rewards partner vouchers are not accepted as full or partial payment for professional events (seminars, conferences etc.).
- Any person wishing to benefit from the "Meeting Planner" offer must complete and sign a registration form in advance.