Hotel addressCorner Ann and Roma Streets
How to reach the hotelGPS :S 27° 28' 5.96'' E 153° 1' 23.69''
Contact the hotel
- Tel. (+61)7/32299111
- Fax. (+61)7/32299618
Recently viewed hotels
Brisbane tour guide
Hotel code: 8784
Named Lonely Planet's 'hippest city', Brisbane is the place to be. Stay at Pullman Brisbane King George Square to discover Brisbane's new laneways, its art exhibitions, free public events and festivals, and its vibrant Cultural Centre and Southbank.
Tourist and practical information
Art and culture
Art and Culture
- ART GALLERY (1.20 km / 0.75 mi)
- GOMA (1.20 km / 0.75 mi)
- SOUTH BANK (2.00 km / 1.24 mi)
- BOTANICAL GARDENS (1.20 km / 0.75 mi)
- ROMA ST PARKLANDS (0.55 km / 0.34 mi)
- EAGLE STREET PIER (2.00 km / 1.24 mi)
- TREASURY CASINO (0.50 km / 0.31 mi)
- SUNCORP STADIUM (1.80 km / 1.12 mi)
- CONVENTION CENTRE (5.00 km / 3.11 mi)
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
Hotel classifications (1 to 5 stars for France) correspond to criteria laid down by local regulations.