Hotel address1 Marlin Parade
How to reach the hotelGPS :S 16° 55' 20.73'' E 145° 46' 48.92''
Contact the hotel
- Tel. (+61)7/40570800
- Fax. (+61)7/40570899
Recently viewed hotels
Cairns tour guide
Hotel code: 8777
Providing the ideal base for exploring Cairns, Cairns Harbour Lights offers guests access to Cairns Esplanade, and the city's many shops, bars and restaurants. Guests can also explore the Great Barrier Reef, the Daintree, Mossman Gorge and Palm Cove.
Tourist and practical information
Special tourist area
- CAPE TRIBULATION (140.00 km / 86.99 mi)
- DAINTREE RAINFOREST (126.00 km / 78.29 mi)
- MOSSMAN GORGE (77.00 km / 47.85 mi)
- PALM COVE (27.70 km / 17.21 mi)
- PORT DOUGLAS (67.00 km / 41.63 mi)
- YORKEYS KNOB (17.70 km / 11.00 mi)
- CLIFTON BEACH (24.00 km / 14.91 mi)
- TRINITY BEACH (20.00 km / 12.43 mi)
- BARRON FALLS (15.00 km / 9.32 mi)
- BUTTERLY SANCTUARY (29.00 km / 18.02 mi)
- KURANDA SKYRAIL (14.00 km / 8.70 mi)
- TJAPUKAI (14.00 km / 8.70 mi)
- WILDLIFE SAFARI (40.00 km / 24.85 mi)
- CAIRNS REEF CASINO (0.30 km / 0.19 mi)
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
Hotel classifications (1 to 5 stars for France) correspond to criteria laid down by local regulations.