Hotel address17 Abbott Street
How to reach the hotelGPS :S 16° 55' 26.97'' E 145° 46' 44.85''
Contact the hotel
- Tel. (+61)7/40311300
- Fax. (+61)7/40311465
Recently viewed hotels
Cairns tour guide
Hotel code: 8772
Cairns is a vibrant, tropical city located in Tropical North Queensland. The city is unique for being the gateway to two World Heritage areas, the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest, plus numerous other attractions in the surrounding area.
Tourist and practical information
Special tourist area
- BARRON FALLS (32.60 km / 20.26 mi)
- AJ HACKETT BUNGY (17.60 km / 10.94 mi)
- KURANDA (30.00 km / 18.64 mi)
- KURANDA SKYRAIL (14.00 km / 8.70 mi)
- TJAPUKAI CULTURAL (16.70 km / 10.38 mi)
- CAIRNS REEF CASINO (0.10 km / 0.06 mi)
- CONVENTION CENTRE (1.00 km / 0.62 mi)
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.