Recently viewed hotels
Hotel - ibis budget London Whitechapel - Brick Lane access map
IBIS BUDGET LONDON WHITECHAPEL :By car From East follow A13/Commercial road turn on New road/B108 and then on Whitechapel Road. From North Follow City Rd/A1/A501 then follow Great Eastern St/A1202 then turn on Whitechapel High St/A11. From West/South follow Victoria embankment/A3211 then A1211 then turn on Whitechapel High St/A11. Closest underground stations are Whitechapel Algate and Algate East. Easy access from Liverpool Street station Victoria Station Kings Cross Saint Pancras.
Accessible by public transport
|Underground station||District H&C||Whitechapel|
- LIVERPOOL STREET (2.00 km / 1.24 mi)
- ALDGATE EAST (1.00 km / 0.62 mi)
- LIVERPOOL STREET (1.50 km / 0.93 mi)
- SAINT PANCRAS INTL (5.00 km / 3.11 mi)
- VICTORIA STATION (8.00 km / 4.97 mi)
- WHITECHAPEL (1.00 km / 0.62 mi)
- HEATHROW AIRPORT (40.00 km / 24.85 mi)
- HEATHROW AIRPORT (35.00 km / 21.75 mi)
- LONDON CITY AIRPORT (9.00 km / 5.59 mi)
- STANSTED AIRPORT (55.00 km / 34.18 mi)
- GATWICK AIRPORT (55.00 km / 34.18 mi)
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
Hotel classifications (1 to 5 stars for France) correspond to criteria laid down by local regulations.