Recently viewed hotels
Hotel - Hotel Mercure Secession Wien access map
Mercure Secession Wien :By subway, take U1, U2 or U4 to Karlsplatz and take the Secession exit. 100m walk. From Westbahnhof station, take U3 to Stephansplatz, U1 or U4 to Karsplatz and take the Secession exit. From Sudbahnhof station, take tram line D to Karlsplatz. 300m walk. From Vienna International Airport, take the CAT train to Landstrasse Wien Mitte. Take U4 subway to Karsplatz. On the A1 motorway, take the Wien Budapest exit, then Zentrum, Erdberg, Prater. Coming from Graz on the A2 motorway, take the Gurtel exit.
Accessible by public transport
|Underground station||BUS 59 A||BAEHREN-MUEHLE|
|BUS 57 A||RAHLGASSE|
- SUEDBAHNHOF (5.00 km / 3.11 mi)
- WESTBAHNHOF (5.00 km / 3.11 mi)
- VIENNA SCHWECHAT (20.00 km / 12.43 mi)
- FRANZ J STRAUSS (400.00 km / 248.57 mi)
- FERIHEGY (300.00 km / 186.43 mi)
- LINZ (180.00 km / 111.86 mi)
- GRAZ (200.00 km / 124.28 mi)
- DDSG HANDELSKAI (2.00 km / 1.24 mi)
- GUERTEL-MARIAHLFER (3.00 km / 1.86 mi)
- SUDOSTTANGENTE (5.50 km / 3.42 mi)
Hotel addressGetreidemarkt 5
How to reach the hotelGPS :N 48° 12' 2.25'' E 16° 21' 53.00''
Contact the hotel
- Tel. (+43)1/58838
- Fax. (+43)1/58838212
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
Hotel classifications (1 to 5 stars for France) correspond to criteria laid down by local regulations.