Recently viewed hotels
Hotel - Novotel London Greenwich access map
NOVOTEL LONDON GREENWICH :By car from central London, head south across Waterloo Bridge, continue to the Elephant and Castle junction, then head towards New Cross and follow the A2 to Greenwich. On the M25 orbital motorway, head for A2 Central London. 15 mn by train from WaterlooEast or Charing Cross.
Accessible by public transport
|Bus||177 180 199||-|
- CHARING CROSS (11.10 km / 6.90 mi)
- EUSTON (12.87 km / 8.00 mi)
- GREENWICH STATION (0.10 km / 0.06 mi)
- KING'S CROSS (12.23 km / 7.60 mi)
- LIVERPOOL STREET (9.01 km / 5.60 mi)
- LONDON BRIDGE (6.92 km / 4.30 mi)
- LONDON ST PANCRAS (7.10 km / 4.41 mi)
- PADDINGTON (14.97 km / 9.30 mi)
- ST PANCRAS (12.55 km / 7.80 mi)
- VICTORIA STATION (10.94 km / 6.80 mi)
- WATERLOO (9.49 km / 5.90 mi)
- LONDON CITY AIRPORT (10.30 km / 6.40 mi)
- LONDON GATWICK (72.09 km / 44.80 mi)
- LONDON HEATHROW (37.17 km / 23.10 mi)
Hotel address173-185 Greenwich High Road
How to reach the hotelGPS :N 51° 28' 40.07'' W 0° 0' 48.61''
Contact the hotel
- Tel. (+44)20/76600682
- Fax. (+44)20/83126810
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
Hotel classifications (1 to 5 stars for France) correspond to criteria laid down by local regulations.