Recently viewed hotels
Hotel - Mercure Marseille Centre Prado access map
MERCURE MARSEILLE CTR PRADO :Via the A7 (E714), exit for Vieux Port and follow the road along the beach. Via the A55, after the Prado Carenage tunnel follow signage for the Velodrome (stadium). Via the A50, exit for St Giniez and Mazargues, and head towards the Velodrome. From theMarseille St. Charles railway station, take metro line 2 towards Ste Marguerite Dromel and alight at Rond Point Du Prado.
Accessible by public transport
- GARE SAINT CHARLES (3.00 km / 1.86 mi)
- MARSEILLE PROVENCE (29.50 km / 18.33 mi)
- AIX LES MILLE (30.00 km / 18.64 mi)
- MARSEILLE PROVENCE APT (35.00 km / 21.75 mi)
- PORT AUTONOME LA JOLIETTE (9.00 km / 5.59 mi)
- PRADO LES PLAGES (2.00 km / 1.24 mi)
- TUNNEL PRADO CARENAGE (2.00 km / 1.24 mi)
- VIEUX PORT PALAIS DU PRADO (6.00 km / 3.73 mi)
Hotel address11 Avenue de Mazargues
How to reach the hotelGPS :N 43° 16' 10.79'' E 5° 23' 16.59''
Contact the hotel
- Tel. (+33)4/96203737
- Fax. (+33)4/96203799
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.