Recently viewed hotels
Hotel - Mercure Marseille Centre Prado Hotel access map
MERCURE MARSEILLE CTR PRADO :From the A7 (E714), take the Vieux Port exit and follow the road that runs alongside the beach. From the A55, after the Prado Carenage tunnel, head toward the Stade Vélodrome. From the A50, take the St Giniez/Mazargue exit and head toward the Stade Vélodrome. From Marseilles St Charles train station, take metro line 2 (toward St Marguerite Dromel) and get off at Rond-Point du Prado.
Accessible by public transport
- GARE SAINT CHARLES (3.00 km / 1.86 mi)
- MARSEILLE PROVENCE (29.50 km / 18.33 mi)
- AIX LES MILLE (30.00 km / 18.64 mi)
- MARSEILLE PROVENCE APT (35.00 km / 21.75 mi)
- PORT AUTONOME LA JOLIETTE (9.00 km / 5.59 mi)
- PRADO LES PLAGES (2.00 km / 1.24 mi)
- TUNNEL PRADO CARENAGE (2.00 km / 1.24 mi)
- VIEUX PORT PALAIS DU PRADO (6.00 km / 3.73 mi)
Hotel address11 Avenue de Mazargues
How to reach the hotelGPS :N 43° 16' 10.79'' E 5° 23' 16.59''
Contact the hotel
- Tel. (+33)4/96203737
- Fax. (+33)4/96203799
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.