Hotel addressAnton-Flettner-Str. 8
How to reach the hotelGPS :N 50° 0' 43.00'' E 8° 26' 30.72''
Contact the hotel
- Tel. (+49)6142/790
- Fax. (+49)6142/791791
Recently viewed hotels
Frankfurt tour guide
Hotel code: 2204
The high-rise buildings and Rhine-Main airport are symbols of Frankfurt's economic power. The financial and commercial center is also of international significance with its fascinating, cosmopolitan atmosphere and its welcoming people and culture.
Tourist and practical information
- WALDSEE (1.50 km / 0.93 mi)
Art and culture
- FRANKFURT MUSEUMSUFER (20.00 km / 13.00 mi)
- FRANKFURT OPERA (25.00 km / 15.63 mi)
- WIESBADEN OPERA (20.00 km / 12.50 mi)
- ZOO FRANKFURT (25.00 km / 15.63 mi)
- PUBLIC POOL RUESSELSHEIM (2.50 km / 1.55 mi)
- WALDSTADION (25.00 km / 15.63 mi)
Business & financial district
- PRIMEPARC (2.00 km / 1.24 mi)
- EDS (5.00 km / 3.13 mi)
- MITSUBISHI MOTOR MMC (5.00 km / 3.13 mi)
- OPEL GENERAL MOTORS (5.00 km / 3.13 mi)
- FRANKFURTER MESSE (20.00 km / 13.00 mi)
- AIR BASE WIESBADEN (20.00 km / 12.43 mi)
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
Hotel classifications (1 to 5 stars for France) correspond to criteria laid down by local regulations.