Recently viewed hotels
Hotel - ibis Birmingham New Street Station access map
IBIS BIRMINGHAM NEW STREET STN :M6 (J6) Aston Expressway leading to A38 then Queensway. Turn left (Bromsgrove Street), at T junction turn left (Pershore Road) then left. M5 (J4) A38 towards City Centre, turn right onto Belgrave Middleway, then left (Pershore Road) then left M42 (J3) take A45 then follow signs to indoor market. Hotel is located on the edge of Chinatown, close to New Street Station. If arriving by rail to Birmingham's New Street Station, follow the station exit towards the Southside area of Birmingham.
Accessible by public transport
- NEW STREET STATION (0.50 km / 0.31 mi)
- SNOW HILL STATION (2.50 km / 1.56 mi)
- BIRMINGHAM INT AIRPORT (19.31 km / 12.00 mi)
- COVENTRY AIRPORT (48.28 km / 30.00 mi)
- EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT (104.60 km / 65.00 mi)
- M 42 / JUNCTION 4 (12.00 km / 7.50 mi)
- M5 / JUNCTION 3 (9.00 km / 5.63 mi)
- M6 / JUNCTION 6 (8.00 km / 5.00 mi)
Hotel address21 Ladywell Walk
B5 4ST BIRMINGHAM
How to reach the hotelGPS :N 52° 28' 30.53'' W 1° 53' 47.49''
Contact the hotel
- Tel. (+44)1216199000
- Fax. (+44)121/6226020
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
Hotel classifications (1 to 5 stars for France) correspond to criteria laid down by local regulations.