Hotel address7 Rue de Molsheim
How to reach the hotelGPS :N 48° 34' 41.79'' E 7° 44' 5.18''
Contact the hotel
- Tel. (+33)3/90224870
- Fax. (+33)3/90224860
Recently viewed hotels
Sustainable development within the hotel ibis Strasbourg Centre Ponts CouvertsPrint
With PLANET 21, we have made 21 commitments to act together for the well-being of our world.
Care for the planet? Please step in. PLANET 21 is 7 pillars, 21 commitments and concrete actions within the hotels.
A message from the hotel manager
Courtepaille restaurant open from 11am to 11pm every day. A terrace and bar are also available.
List of the hotel's sustainable development certifications
This hotel is :
- CERTIFIED SUSTAINABLE-ISO 14001
List of actions implemented by the hotel
- Balanced dishes served in the restaurant
- Eco-friendly cleaning products for cleaning rooms
- Reuse of towels suggested to guests
- Faucets fitted with water flow regulators
- Water efficient laundry to reduce water consumption for every wash
- Recycling of batteries with sorting carried outat the hotel
- Recycling of paper and cardboard with sorting c
- Recycling of glass with sorting carried out at the hotel
- Recycling of food waste for compost or energy
- Energy-saving light bulbs in the reception areas
- Energy-saving light bulbs in the rooms
- Recovery of ambient warmth to optimize heat consumption
- Certified sustainable paper for hotel printing purposes
- No endangered seafood to appear on our restaurant menus
- Training for personnel on responsible actions toward the environment
- Sustainable trade products offered in the hotel
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.