Recently viewed hotels
Hotel - ibis Versailles Château access map
IBIS VERSAILLES CHATEAU :From Paris, take A13, exit Versailles Château. From A86, take exit Versailles Centre. From Orly, take N186 then A86 to Versailles. From Roissy, take A1 (E15, E19), then Périphérique Ouest then A13. The hotel is located opposite the city hall. Parking access: 2bis avenue de Paris, after the Pullman hotel (GPS: N 48° 48' 6.85'' E 2° 7' 43.32''). Access Versailles Rive Gauche station opposite the hotel, Versailles Chantiers station, by bus B or 10 min on foot, Versailles Rive Droite station on bus H
Accessible by public transport
|Urban rail network||C||Versailles Chateau Rive Gauche|
- MONTPARNASSE (21.00 km / 13.05 mi)
- RIVE GAUCHE (0.00 km / 0.00 mi)
- SAINT LAZARE (22.00 km / 13.67 mi)
- VERSAILLES CHANTIER (1.00 km / 0.62 mi)
- VERSAILLES RIVE DROITE (1.50 km / 0.94 mi)
- PARIS ORLY (30.00 km / 18.75 mi)
- PARIS ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE (44.70 km / 27.78 mi)
- VERSAILLES CENTRE A86 (2.50 km / 1.56 mi)
- VERSAILLES CHATEAU A13 (4.00 km / 2.50 mi)
Hotel address4 Avenue du Général de Gaulle
How to reach the hotelGPS :N 48° 48' 5.50'' E 2° 7' 44.49''
Contact the hotel
- Tel. (+33)1/39530330
- Fax. (+33)1/39500631
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
Hotel classifications (1 to 5 stars for France) correspond to criteria laid down by local regulations.