Hotel addressSanta Croce 245
How to reach the hotelGPS :N 45° 26' 16.47'' E 12° 19' 15.94''
Contact the hotel
- Tel. (+39)041/710400
- Fax. (+39)041/710394
Recently viewed hotels
Venice tour guide
Hotel code: 1313
Venice: a unique and fascinating city of the water, with its symbolic Carnival steeped in history and tradition, dazzling Festa del Redentore firework display, Historical Regatta and, of course, the gondolas.
Tourist and practical information
Special tourist area
- BURANO, MURANO, TORCELLO (0.10 km / 0.06 mi)
- JEWISH GHETTO (1.00 km / 0.62 mi)
- BASILICA DEI FRARI (0.50 km / 0.31 mi)
- BASILICA SAN MARCO (2.10 km / 1.30 mi)
- PALAZZO DUCALE (2.10 km / 1.30 mi)
- PONTE DE RIALTO (1.50 km / 0.93 mi)
- SCUOLA GRANDE DI SAN ROCCO (0.50 km / 0.31 mi)
Art and culture
- PALAZZO GRASSI (1.60 km / 0.99 mi)
- PEGGY GUGGENHEIM COLLECTION (1.60 km / 0.99 mi)
- LA FENICE (1.90 km / 1.18 mi)
- CASINO DI VENEZIA (1.40 km / 0.87 mi)
- CA FOSCARI (0.10 km / 0.06 mi)
- FINCANTIERI (0.10 km / 0.06 mi)
- IUAV (0.10 km / 0.06 mi)
- BIENNALE DI VENEZIA (3.00 km / 1.86 mi)
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
Hotel classifications (1 to 5 stars for France) correspond to criteria laid down by local regulations.