Hotel addressBizetlaan 1
3533 KC UTRECHT
How to reach the hotelGPS :N 52° 4' 55.15'' E 5° 5' 16.63''
Contact the hotel
- Tel. (+31)30/2039000
- Fax. (+31)30/2942066
Recently viewed hotels
Utrecht tour guide
Hotel code: 0880
Historical city, canals, cathedral, galleries, museums, shopping. In the area: cycling, castles, silver, glass crafts. Central: flower fields, lakes, Amsterdam, The Hague. Exhibition center & center 5 min. by car or 10 min. by bus/tram.
Tourist and practical information
- SCHEVENINGEN (65.00 km / 40.63 mi)
- DOM TOWER (4.00 km / 2.49 mi)
Art and culture
- Aboriginal Art Museum (3.00 km / 1.86 mi)
- Railway Museum (3.00 km / 1.86 mi)
- HOLLAND CASINO (0.75 km / 0.47 mi)
- SWIMMING POOL DEN HOMMEL (0.10 km / 0.06 mi)
- Alstom Transport (0.75 km / 0.47 mi)
- Axa Verzekeringen (1.00 km / 0.62 mi)
- Douwe Egberts/ Sara Lee (2.00 km / 1.24 mi)
- Fortis Bank (1.00 km / 0.62 mi)
- Fujitsu Services (2.00 km / 1.24 mi)
- Koninklijke Wessanen (0.75 km / 0.47 mi)
- Rabobank Nederland (1.00 km / 0.62 mi)
- Smiths Foodgroup (2.00 km / 1.24 mi)
- SNS Bank (1.00 km / 0.62 mi)
- Beatrix Theater (1.00 km / 0.63 mi)
- JAARBEURS UTRECHT (1.00 km / 0.63 mi)
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
Hotel classifications (1 to 5 stars for France) correspond to criteria laid down by local regulations.