Hotel address6, rue de Cassis
How to reach the hotelGPS :N 43° 16' 45.98'' E 5° 23' 20.05''
Contact the hotel
- Tel. (+33)4/91257373
- Fax. (+33)4/91256302
- Adagio Access Marseille Prado Périer (ex Citéa): 0.09 km
- Novotel Marseille Centre Prado (Opening April 2013): 0.20 km
- ibis Styles Marseille Castellane (ex all seasons): 0.57 km
- ibis budget Marseille Prado Parc des Expositions (ex ETAP HOTEL): 0.72 km
- Mercure Marseille Centre Prado: 1.09 km
Recently viewed hotels
ibis Marseille Prado Velodrome - hotel reviews in Marseilles
Hotel code: 0619
Accorhotels.com customer reviews in partnership with TripAdvisor
"Clean and Convenient"
26th November 2012, Antonio-Lombardo, Paris, France
At a convenient distance from public transportation ("metro") this hotel is a good base for doing business in Marseille. Premises are clean and quiet, the restaurant offers simple but good quality food and its opening hours are adapted to a business traveler. On the negative side:- the number of parking spaces available is extremely limited (the alternative is a public parking lot at a 5-7 minutes walking distance)- as for most ACCOR hotels, the rates are pretty expensive.
8th June 2012, olegmaster, Moscow, Russia
In the room the bathroom light did not work. I immediately offered another room.Wifi internet didn`t serfing and the browser first of all asked a parol to start serfing internet. Nevertheless the staff assured me that wifi Internet opened on everybody visitors without any problem and without password. On other issues - everything is fine.
"good hotel, worth its price"
30th January 2012, Gaziantep, Turkey
The location of the hotel was the best, close to the underground station and bus stops.It was easy to go to the main train station and city center.Very basic in general but still good.Like the Etap standards
"Good, but strange drawbacks"
13th June 2011, Barcelona
1. The printed instructions about telephone set usage are based in keys that were not present on the appliance's keyboard !!2. The reservation was for a double and a single rooms, but there was an error at check-in, the double room was assigned to the single person and the single room to the couple. Bed size was ok, but the couple had a problem with quantity of towels. When complaining to hotel staff, they were unable to detect why there weren't enough towels and, pitiful, after agreeing to provide a second set of towels, this never happened. We realized the misassignment only at check-out time.