Recently viewed hotels
Hotel - Novotel Amsterdam City access map
NOVOTEL AMSTERDAM CITY :By car: from the A4 highway (Den Haag), take the A10 highway (Amsterdam RAI). Take exit S109 and follow signs for WTC, turn left at 2nd traffic light for parking. From the A1 highway (Amersfoort) take the A10 highway (Amsterdam RAI). Take exit 109, follow signs for WTC. At the traffic lights (after the train station) turn right, take 1st left for parking. By public transport: train, metro 50/51 or tram 4. Alight at RAI station. Follow the signs to Amstel Park (5-minute walk).
Accessible by public transport
|Underground station||51 Amstelveen||Rai|
|Tramway||4 Rai||Rai (Last Stop)|
- AMSTEL STATION (3.30 km / 2.05 mi)
- CENTRAAL STATION (6.60 km / 4.10 mi)
- RAI STATION ( TRAM 4 METRO 50/51 (0.40 km / 0.25 mi)
- WTC ZUID STATION (2.30 km / 1.43 mi)
- AMSTERDAM SCHIPHOL (10.00 km / 6.21 mi)
- SCHIPHOL AIRPORT (10.00 km / 6.21 mi)
- ROTTERDAM ZESTIENHOVEN (64.00 km / 39.77 mi)
- SCHIPHOL HELIPAD (13.50 km / 8.39 mi)
- AMSTERDAM CENTRAL STATION (6.60 km / 4.10 mi)
- RINGROAD SOUTH (0.10 km / 0.06 mi)
Hotel addressEuropaboulevard 10
1083 AD AMSTERDAM
How to reach the hotelGPS :N 52° 20' 0.88'' E 4° 53' 19.77''
Contact the hotel
- Tel. (+31)20/7219179
- Fax. (+31)20/6462823
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
Hotel classifications (1 to 5 stars for France) correspond to criteria laid down by local regulations.