Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions
1. How can I book a stay online using my points?
- You can use your Le Club Accorhotels Points to pay online for all or part of your stay.
- The total amount payable, including taxes, must be greater than or equal to the number of points being converted (2,000 points = 40 €).
- Reservations for non-cancellable and non-modifiable rates must be paid in part by credit card.
- You can use your Le Club Accorhotels points to make bookings on the following websites: accorhotels.com, sofitel.com, pullmanhotels.com, mgallery.com, novotel.com, suitenovotel.com, mercure.com, ibishotel.com, ibisstyles.com, and adagio.com, as well as via the Accor telephone reservation center.
- The use of points may not, under any circumstances, give rise to any monetary compensation of any kind, including giving change.
2. How many points do I need to benefit from this advantage?
- - You need to have at least 2,000 points when you make the reservation.
- - Points are used in multiples of 2,000 points (for example, if you have 4,450 Le Club Accorhotels Points in your account, you can use 4,000 points).
- - You can use up to 1,000,000 points per reservation.
3. What should I do if I don't have enough points to book my stay?
In that case, you must use your regular payment methods to cover your reservation costs, either online or at the hotel, according to the terms of the booked rate.
4. Will I earn Le Club Accorhotels points when I use my points to make a reservation?
The portion of your invoice that is paid using Le Club Accorhotels Points is not eligible for earning points. The remainder of invoiced services is eligible, according to the rules defined in the program's general terms and conditions.
5. If I cancel or modify my stay, do I lose my points?
Your points are credited back to your Le Club Accorhotels account in the following cases:
- - Cancellation of a reservation in case of payment failure or rejection.
- - Cancellation of a reservation before the date of the stay, for cancellable and modifiable rates only.
- - Modification of a reservation that results in a decrease in the number of Le Club Accorhotels Points used when making the initial reservation, for cancellable and modifiable rates only (except if you have already checked-in to the hotel).
- - No-show at the hotel for cancellable and modifiable rates (the amount for the first night is invoiced).
Your points will not be credited back to your account if you request to modify or cancel your reservation made with a non-modifiable or non-reimbursable rate.