Do you have questions about the program?
We are here to answer any questions you may have.
If you have a question about Accorhotels affiliate program, we are here to answer them!
FAQs about the accorhotels.com affiliation program
I. ABOUT THE ACCORHOTELS.COM AFFILIATION PROGRAMME
- 1. How does your programme work?
The Accorhotels.com affiliation programme allows you to use our promotional tools (banners, buttons, search engines) to create hyperlinks that will redirect your visitors to our Accorhotels.com website, so that they can reserve one or more hotel rooms for one or more nights. You are remunerated for all reservations made by your visitors as described in our General Terms and Conditions.
- 2. Why join the programme?
By becoming an affiliate, you’ll enjoy a host of benefits:
- - and evolving remuneration: up to 10% commission on reservations according to the conditions set out in our General Terms and Conditions
- - regular incentives and challenges to boost your sales (increased commissions, bonuses for attaining targets etc.)
- - a vast selection of hotels for your visitors: 4,000 hotels in over 90 countries around the world, ranging from luxury to budget
- - different top-scale promotions for your visitors every month selected from our very best offers!
Don’t delay – join us !
- 3. Who are your partner affiliation platforms?
We aim to meet the needs of our affiliates as best we can. That is why we allow you to select your affiliation platform according to your target market and your site language.
We have therefore selected the following three affiliation platforms based on their expertise in the markets concerned:
- - TradeDoubler for European markets
- - Commission Junction for the North America and Asia-Pacific markets
- - Afilio for the Brazilian market
II. REMUNERATION AND PAYMENT
- 4. What is the remuneration method for your programme?
The remuneration method for our affiliation programme is performance-based. This means that you receive your commission as a percentage of the total amount (including tax) of the validated reservations made at Accorhotels.com by your visitors within a maximum of 30 days of their last click (the Accorhotels.com cookie validity period).
In other words, the more your visitors reserve at our Accorhotels.com website, the higher your remuneration!
- 5. For how long does your cookie remain valid?
Our Accorhotels.com cookie remains valid for a period of 30 days after the last click.
- 6. How high are commissions?
When you become an affiliate using one of our three partner affiliation platforms, you will receive a ‘General’ commission level, which varies according to hotel brand as follows:
- - Luxury hotels (Sofitel, Pullman): 8%*
- - Midscale hotels (Novotel, Novotel Suites, Mercure, Adagio and Orbis): 6%*
- - Economy hotels (ibis, ibis Styles): 3%*
- - Budget hotels (ibis budget, Hotel Formule 1, Hotel F1): 1.50%*
Depending on the volume of reservations generated and the promotional efforts made on your site, we may offer you a ‘Premium’ remuneration level, as follows:
- - Luxury hotels (Sofitel, Pullman): 10%*
- - Midscale hotels (Novotel, Novotel Suites, Mercure, Adagio and Orbis): 8%*
- - Economy hotels (ibis, ibis Styles): 4.50%*
- - Budget hotels (ibis budget, Hotel Formule 1, Hotel F1): 2%*
- 7. On what is my remuneration based?
Your remuneration is based on the total amount of the validated reservations, including tax.
A reservation is considered to be validated once it has been validated by us via the affiliation platform within a maximum of 15 days of the reservation date. For additional information, please see Question 8.
- 8. How are reservations validated?
In conjunction with our affiliation platforms, we have implemented a system for reservation validation within a maximum of 15 days, which involves the following steps:
- - the reservations made by your visitors at Accorhotels.com appear in real time on our affiliation platforms with a ‘pending’ status,
- - we check reservations within a maximum period of 15 days and either validate or refuse them,
- - reservations then appear with either a ‘validated’ or ‘declined’ status on the platforms. Only ‘validated’ reservations are remunerated.
This way, you avoid any nasty surprises at the end of the month: what you see on the affiliation platform is what you get!
- 9. Which reservations are likely to be refused?
We reserve the right to refuse any reservations that fall into the following two categories:
- - invalid reservations
- - suspect or fraudulent reservations
We do not offer remuneration for reservations made by your visitors under the following circumstances:
- - visitors resulting from a hyperlink on your website who do not make a reservation within 30 days following the click;
- - visitors resulting from a hyperlink on your website who visit another affiliate’s site within 30 days of the click and make a reservation;
- - visitors resulting from a hyperlink on your website that does not include the tracking system required by our partner affiliation platforms;
- - visitors resulting from a hyperlink on your website who make a reservation on an Accor website other than Accorhotels.com (ibis.com, novotel.com etc.);
- - visitors resulting from a hyperlink on your website who make a reservation using a method other than the Accorhotels.com website (direct reservation with the hotel, telephone reservation etc.);
- - visitors resulting from a hyperlink on your website who make a reservation with a specific rate, i.e. a rate that is not available without a specific identifier. For example: group rates, partner rates, company rates, travel agency rates etc;
- - visitors resulting from a hyperlink on your website who make a reservation at the Accorhotels.com website, but for a hotel chain that is not specifically listed in the remuneration lists (see Question 9) for example Thalassa Sea & Spa etc.
Suspect or fraudulent reservations:
To protect ourselves against fraud, we carry out regular monitoring of all reservations together with our affiliation platforms. We reserve the right to refuse suspect or fraudulent reservations without providing justification and, for repeat offenders, to terminate the affiliate’s involvement in the affiliation programme and to withdraw all or part of the remuneration to which the affiliate may be entitled.
- 10. How will you know when I have generated a sale?
Each hyperlink you use from one of our three affiliation platforms possesses a unique reference that corresponds to your site. This reference is automatically sent to our platforms when a visitor clicks on a hyperlink on your site and makes a reservation at Accorhotels.com within the validity period for our cookie (30 days).
- 11. How can I monitor my performance and find out how much commission I have earned?
You can check your performance by consulting the statistical reports that are available on our affiliation platforms. A variety of reports allow you to track, measure and calculate your performance, including:
- - print-outs, number of clicks
- - number and totals of reservations
- - total remuneration
- - performance indicators for the promotional tools available etc.
- 12. How and how often will I be paid?
Commissions are paid at the end of each month according to the specific terms and conditions of each of our affiliation platforms.
Payment is generally made by direct bank transfer to the bank account you have registered in your secure personal area on the affiliation platform concerned.
For any questions regarding payment, please contact the representative of the affiliation platform concerned, or contact us
III. BECOMING AN ACCORHOTELS.COM AFFILIATE
- 13. How do I join the programme?
Joining our affiliation programme is simple! Just follow these two steps:
- - register with one of our three partner affiliation platforms by filling out the registration form and accepting the terms and conditions for the affiliation platform you choose. You will receive an email to let you know if you have been accepted, and, if so, to provide you with a username and password that will allow you to connect to the platform.
- - connect to the affiliation platform using your username and password and select the Accorhotels.com programme from the list of programmes available. Read and accept our General Terms and Conditions in order to submit your application.
After you have sent your request, the affiliation platform will contact you by email to tell you whether you have been accepted as an affiliate of the Accorhotels.com programme.
- 14. Which of your three partner platforms should I choose?
Select one of our three platforms based on your target market(s) and your site language, as detailed below:
- - TradeDoubler:
- - Target markets: France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands and Poland
- - Site languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Polish
- - Commission Junction:
- - Target markets: North America, Asia-Pacific
- - Site language: English
- - Afilio:
- - Target market: Brazil
- - Site language: Brazilian Portuguese
- - TradeDoubler:
- 15. I cannot find my target market and/or my site language in the available list
There are several possible scenarios for this:
- - 1: Your site is available in several languages. Contact us
- - 2: Your site does not target any of the markets listed for any of our platforms, but it uses at least one of the languages mentioned. Choose the platform that uses the same language as the one used on your site.
For example: if your site is in German for the Austrian market, apply to the Accorhotels.com programme through the TradeDoubler Germany affiliation platform.
- - 3: Your site is not available in any of the languages listed for our programme.
Unfortunately, you will not be able to apply for our affiliation programme. An example of this would be a site in Japanese.
- - 4: Your site does not target any of the markets or languages available for our programme. You will not be able to apply to our programme.
Is your case different to the above? Contact us !
- 16. I operate several websites. How do I register?
You may use one affiliate account on one of our three affiliation platforms to register more than one site. This allows you to accumulate your remuneration. To do this, you may add a site on any of our partner affiliation platforms by going to the ‘My account’ section and clicking on ‘Add a new site’.
- 17. What does it cost to become an affiliate?
There are no costs involved – joining our affiliation programme is free of charge. No registration fees are required.
You are simply asked to read and accept our General Terms and Conditions in order to validate your application to our programme. Once you have been accepted as an affiliate, you will gain free access to all of our promotional tools and offers from among the vast selection of hyperlinks, banners, buttons, search engines etc. available on our affiliation platforms. You can use as many promotional tools on your site as like – there is no limit!
Numerous criteria are taken into consideration when our affiliation platforms validate sites. We reserve the right to accept or refuse applications without justification.
The following criteria systematically exclude applicants from our affiliation programme:
- - Sites operated by a company with an IATA code, such as travel agencies,
- - Sites that directly or indirectly contain images or text that is violent, racist, libellous or an incitement to any form of extremism or discrimination,
- - Sites that offer content that is pornographic, erotic, religious, political or similar,
- - Sites that do not comply with the legislation in force and with the rights of third parties,
- - Sites that might directly or indirectly cause harm to the brand image of Accor or its sales policy.
- 18. What are my responsibilities and commitments as an affiliate?
By becoming one of our affiliates, you will represent the Accor brands and those of its partners (Lucien Barrière and Adagio).
You agree to respect the following provisions throughout the duration of your participation in our affiliation programme:
- - your site does not contain, or have any direct or indirect links with sites that contain, images or text that is violent, racist, libellous or an incitement to any form of extremism or discrimination,
- - your site must not offer content that is pornographic, erotic, religious, political or similar,
- - your site must comply with the legislation in force and with the rights of third parties,
- - your site must not, in any way, cause harm to the brand image of Accor or its sales policy,
- - your site must be completely devoid of all forms of virus or Trojan Horse and any other form of contamination, particularly any code or instruction that could be used to access, modify, delete or damage any data, file or other software programme used by Accor or by a third party,
- - respect the graphic elements of the Accor logos and brands and do not modify them under any circumstances,
- - only use the hyperlinks we provide to you or those provided by our partner affiliation platforms to allow your visitors to access the Accorhotels.com website,
- - do not modify the HTML codes that are required to create the hyperlinks to the Accorhotels.com website,
- - remove all links to our site in the event that either party rescinds these terms and conditions, and end all use and/or reproduction whatsoever of our logos and brands,
- - compensate Accor in full for any loss whatsoever that Accor may suffer as a result of a claim made by a third party subsequent to a failure to fulfil the obligations set out in Article 8 of the General Terms and Conditions
- 19. What is your policy on affiliate keywords?
Our policy on keywords must comply with the conditions set out in Article 9 of the General Terms and Conditions .
You can read our policy on keywords in the presentation of our affiliation programme, which can be found on our three affiliation platforms. For additional information, please contact us
IV. ACCORHOTELS.COM PROMOTIONAL TOOLS
- 20. What are the promotional tools available to me?
Via our three partner affiliation platforms, we provide you with numerous promotional tools that will allow you to promote our special offers on your website. You will be able to use hyperlinks, banners in various formats, buttons, search engines etc. Promotional tools may vary from one market to another and from one platform to another.
Looking for a format that is not available? Contact us !
- 21. How do I create links?
On each of our three partner affiliation platforms and for each individual promotional tool, you will be provided with access to allow you to copy the link in order to include it on your site.
- 22. Where should I put the links on my site?
We recommend that you place our hyperlinks, banners, search engines etc. in areas where visitors will easily find them – for example, on your home page or in a section relating to travel, accommodation, hotels, weekends etc.
- 23. Do you offer a white label?
No, we do not use white labels. By sending your visitors to our site, we can guarantee quality service and fully secure transactions at Accorhotels.com.
- 24. Can I do direct email advertising with Accorhotels.com?
Yes. In particular, you may use the email advertising kits that we regularly provide on our platforms. They may be used without prior authorisation.
You may also use any and all of the promotional tools (banners, buttons, search engines etc.) available on our affiliation platforms to create your own direct email advertising. However, in this case, the texts and positioning of our offers must be validated by us before your batch email is distributed. Contact us.
Do you have other questions or suggestions for us? Please do not hesitate to contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible!